∷ iv

”Are you excited?” Y/N asked

”Are you excited?” Y/N asked. Mikey just turned his head and looked at her. He only smiled at her.

“Where are we going?” Mikey asked.

“A cafe or do you want to go somewhere else?” Y/N asked.

“Nah,it's fine. We can go to a cafe,” Mikey said.

They walked to the nearby cafe. They finally made it as they entered the cafe. They sat down.

“I'm still pretty shocked you agreed to go out with me,” Y/N said, clasping her hands.

“Why?” Mikey asked.

“Well I don't know. I feel like you would say no and hangout with Draken or something,” Y/N said as she awkwardly smiled.

“I'm always hanging out with ken-chin. I want to hangout with my other friends as well,” Mikey smiled.

“Yea. When did you two become best friends?” Y/N asked curiously.

“Since we were in 5th class. We have known each other since we were children. Now we go to the same High School and He is Vice president of Toman because I can't even think about having a gang without him,” Mikey smiled. He can't imagine not hanging out with  Draken.

“Ah I see but we'll Do you like him? like more than just Friends. In a romantic way,” Y/N asked nervously. Mikey just looked at her. He shook his head.

“I like him but not in a romantic way,” Mikey said with an expressionless face. Y/N let out a big sigh of relief.

୨୧

Mikey and Y/N continued having different conversations about some random stuff.

Mikey's phone suddenly started to ring. He looked down to see who it was. “Ken-chin(ꈍᴗꈍ)” was written on contact name.

“Ello Ken-chin,” He said.

“Mikey! Can you please come as soon as you can. I'm just hella worried about you,” Draken said as he started coughing violently again.

“Ken-chin! Are you still not feeling well? Do you want me to come over and check on you right now?” Mikey said with a lot of concern.

No, I'm fine. Just continue with your d-date. Don't come back late is all,” Draken said. Mikey didn't believe him at all.

“Alright. Bye Ken-chin,” Mikey said and ended the call.

“Sorry Y/N I have to go, I don't believe Ken-chin a single bit that he is ok,” Mikey said as he was grabbing his things.

“It's Alright . Just let me know if Draken-kun is fine,” Y/N said in a sad tone.

“I will,” Mikey said. Right when he was going to stand up Y/N grabbed his hand.

“Can I- I  ask you a question real quick?” y/n said, still holding his hand.

“Uh Yeah. What is it?” Mikey said.

“Well, I mean it's not really a question but you know what. I'm just gonna say it. Mikey I like you and I have feelings for you. I was wondering if we could get to know each other much more so that I can ask you. Will you go out with me?” Y/N said nervously.

Mikey didn't know what to say. He clearly didn't like Y/N. He also didn't want to let her down.

“I'm sorry. I just don't see you that way. I don't think I'd be a good boyfriend to you either. I didn't want to let you feel down but I had to. I'm really sorry.” Mikey said. He let go of Y/N's grip and left the cafe hurriedly.

୨୧

Mikey runs up the stairs and runs down the hall. He gets to Draken's apartment door and tries to open the door as quickly as he can.

After spending five minutes, the door finally opened. He let out a sigh of relief. He walks in and looks around to find Draken.

He couldn't find Draken anywhere. The last place he hadn't checked was the Washroom. He grabbed the handle and tried to open it. The door was locked. 'Ken-chin had to be in there,' Mikey thought.

“Ken-chin Are you there?” Mikey yelled. No response. Right when he was about to open the door by force, the door open revealing a tall boy.

“Mikey? What are you doing here so early? I called you about 15 minutes ago,” Draken asked.

“I was worried about you. I heard you coughing like crazy,” Mikey said in a concerned tone.

“I told you. I'm Fine! Do you understand?” Draken said as he patted the latter's head. Mikey just nodded his head.

Mikey walked in the washroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. He then looked around and something  caught his attention. A flower petal with blood on it. It was right next to the washbasin. He crouched down and looked at the petal carefully.

“Why is there a flower petal stained with blood?” Mikey asked himself. He felt odd but didn't think much of it. He got up and left the washroom.

He walked into Draken's room to check on him Just in case. He was lying on his bed peacefully like nothing happened.

“Are you ok?” Mikey once again asked.

“I've said this for the millionth time now that I'm Fine. Don't worry about me,” Draken said, showing a forced smile. Mikey just sighed and left the room.

A/N: Thank you for 1k+ views( ◜‿◝ )♡and sorry for the late update I was working on another fanfic of Drakey

A/N: Thank you for 1k+ views( ◜‿◝ )♡and sorry for the late update I was working on another fanfic of Drakey.Soon other story will be out.

Also Any thoughts about this chap ik its boring 😬💀but Now Y/N is no more .