∷ xii

Mikey was zoning out because he told Mitsuya what he feels about Draken

Mikey was zoning out because he told Mitsuya what he feels about Draken. He is afraid and nervous and he doesn't know how to face Mitsuya though he knows that Mitsuya is supportive.

Placing his hand on Mikey , Mitsuya looked at him sternly, “When are you going to tell Draken About this?” Mikey was bombarded with questions. “Err well idk but soon i guess” Mikey stated. “Fuck! Mikey Tell him sooner or he will die before listening to your confession ! Damnit!!” Mitsuya Yelled at Mikey , he was worried as well as tensed if anything would happen to Draken.

“Huh! What are you saying Mitsuya? Is kenchin alright? Is he sick or something? Tell me Mitsuya?” Mikey murmured, he was in a confused state after listening to Mitsuya. “Are you that dumb Mikey that you didn't saw how Draken adores you and loves you? Are you that thick-skulled man? Arghh seriously!!” Mitsuya was frustrated. “MITSUYA! Can you tell me what fucking thing happened to kenchin?” Mikey whispered yelled.

Mitsuya was not in state of fighting so he just sighed “He has HANAHAKI DISEASE you bastard!"and gave him a book which was being read by Draken. 'HANAHAKI DISEASE' in bold letters was written on that book. Mikey read about it and he doesn't know how to feel about that. He was speechless.

~

Draken was sitting in front of the Doctor for a check up. “its rapidly growing in your lungs and it will soon reach to your throat and heart and eventually you will die! Boy better hurry up and confess your feelings to your crush or you will die!” Doctor said in a concerned tone.“Mhm! I'll do that soon” Draken said casually as it doesn't matter if he died or something.

After taking some medicines, Draken headed to Mikey's house as he was thinking how to confess Mikey , his bestfriend and love. Anxiety overwhelmed him as he was near to Mikey's house.

Far from he saw Mikey and Mitsuya who were heading towards him. Draken was quite confused because Mikey's face was red and he was sniffling. 'He was crying?aww he looks cute tho and that lips look so delicious' Draken thought and cursed himself.

Mikey ran towards Draken and firstly he punched him in his stomach and after that he hugged him tightly as if Draken was going to leave him. “Wtf! What happened to you Mikey? Why did you kick me and why are you crying?” Draken was puzzled because of this behaviour.

“Ken-Kenchin don't leave me! I li-like you!! N-no no, I-love you Kenchin” Mikey confessed while sobbing. Draken was in a shocked and confused state. He is still processing what happened now. Mikey, his best friend confessed to him? 'Holy shit! Is this real?' he pinched himself to make sure he was not dreaming and to his surprise it was real.

“FUCK!! Mikey I Love You!! Damnit!” Draken confessed to him as soon as he processed the whole situation. Draken kissed Mikey passionately forgetting about Mitsuya who was blushing  seeing both of them kiss. He saw Hakkai was still waiting for him and he saw the kissing scene and wanted to kiss Mitsuya badly.

He motioned Mitsuya to come over. Mitsuya was clueless and ran towards Hakkai and after that no one knew where they had gone.

A/N: idk if this is ending or not but oky it's lame ending ig for me 🕳️👩🏽‍🦯 but anyways i may post few more chap abt y/n and Emma relationship :>

Drakey/Drami Supremacy 🛐