∷ ix

All were sitting in the cafe, they were arguing what to order

“I want ice cream Ken-chin~~” Mikey said, making puppy eyes.

Draken can't ignore those eyes as he ordered ice cream for Mikey and other orders the same.

“So Draken, did you visit the hospital?” Mitsuya asked in a concerned tone.

“Yeah,” Draken nodded.

“So is it serious? ” Baji asked.

“No, it's not, it's just that I have a sore throat, no need to worry, ” Draken said, reassuring all his friends.

All his friends hummed but were not satisfied with the answer. Something was odd about Draken. They all can notice it, they were not as dense as Mikey, But they didn't want Draken to face any problem because of them so they shut their mouth not asking further questions.

୨୧

After talking for about a half an hour , the group left the cafe. Draken was with Mikey walking towards his home.

“Ken-chin, can I come today for a sleepover?” He asked nervously.

“Ah, that's-” Draken was cut off by Mikey.

“It's okay I understand you are not feeling good so I'll not come , don't worry,” he said, pulling a small smile.

“I was going to say that why are you asking, you can come whenever you want BaKa~~” Draken said, patting Mikey's head.

“Oh hehe I thought you were going to deny,” He said, rubbing his nape.

“Why? Why should I , you are my best friend so ,”Draken said, putting his hand over Mikey's shoulder as they both walked to Mikey's house.

୨୧

After Mikey left , Draken was walking towards a bookstore which was near to his house.

After taking some informative books about the flowers he left the store.

When he reached his house he found Mikey waiting for him. He sighed. He just left Mikey some hour ago and here Mikey already came saying he missed him.

“Where were you ken-chin~~” Mikey said, while humming a song.

“Ah, that's I was at bookstore,” Draken said rubbing his nape.

“Oh You read books.. interesting,” Mikey said smiling at him.

Draken only nodded his head as he kept his books in his drawer not wanting to show Mikey which books they were.