08 : 𝖲𝗎𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖥𝖺𝖼𝖾-𝖮𝖿𝖿

[💐]

[Third Person's POV]

"Woah!" Gyu chimed, skipping down the sidewalk. "It's been a long while since I got out of the house, Y/N!"

Y/N watched him plainly, hugging her purse close to her chest. Gyu acted like a child, wind blowing and puffing his soft-looking apparel. His brown locks swayed by the breeze, eyes turning into upside-down crescents as he smiled, and his pink lips twisted happily. He stretched out his arms and spun around, so much for Y/N's secondhand embarrassment as passersby paid him weirded and concerned glances.

Leaves and flowers from the city trees rained down on the lad as he giggled, rejoicing his freedom. He scampered to shop windows, pressing his palms and face into the glass as he stared at puppies, cakes, and people. Y/N sighed.

"Cut it off." She deadpanned. "You make it seem like you've never been outside in forever."

"True!" Gyu clapped once, running to hold her hands. "A lot of things have changed! There weren't that many stores and buildings here before! This is exciting!"

"Let go of me."

"Where do you want to go? Huh? Huh?" He shifted topic, swinging their arms together. "Do you know a floral shop nearby? Oh, I've heard you were yet to choose a wedding gown! I can help you with that!"

"Gyu."

"I'm so glad you agreed to bring me along, Y/N." He beamed widely. "Thanks!"

"Only because you were annoyingly insistent." She hissed, yanking her arm from his grip. "Now, if you please keep your calm and stay close so you don't get lost."

No, because in all honesty, she sort of wanted him to get lost in the crowd.

Gyu pouted and hung his head low, scooting towards the girl every now and then to secure his fair distance. Y/N maintained a blank face, not showing any fluster nor hint of glee. Gyu furrowed his brows and mentally cursed. She should he smiling at least since he was doing her a favor, tailing her around, disguised as her busy fiance.

"I bet Beomgyu wouldn't even spare a minute to go to the store with you." He murmured.

Y/N turned, unimpressed. "Sorry?"

"Nothing!" Gyu shook his head, chuckling. "Ah, you're hearing things? Is that it?"

"I could've sworn you said something."

"No, I didn't."

Y/N shrugged. The pair halted in front of an old establishment. Its Victorian architecture and clash of vibrant colors suggested that flowers and gifts were abundant in the area. Y/N had lost count as to how many bouquets, bundles, and baskets of roses, peonies, lilies, tulips, sunflowers, daisies, petunias, carnation, and whatnot she had seen. Gyu's mouth hung open. He rushed to a particular bunch and held it in his arms.

"Y/N!" He called, showing off. "These might be good in the living room!"

"Hmm?"

"It's got uhh.. I don't know some of them but there are powder blue hydrangeas and eucalyptus."

She sauntered to his figure and blinked. He was carrying a fine arrangement of puffy flowers and long leaves. Hues of blue, pale cream, and olive green merged together to radiate a soothing palette. Gyu scratched his head.