10 : 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒

[🥘]

[Y/N's POV]

Beomgyu already left by the time I woke up.

I found myself resting my head on the same table he worked on. His items, which I hustled to tuck away last night, were all gone. He didn't even bother to let me know he's going.

Sighing, I pulled my drowsy self together and straightened up. I stretched my arms as high as I could, moaning as I heard the bottom of my spine crack when I twisted.

"Wait a minute.." My eyes widened. "..did he eat?"

I hurriedly went to the kitchen to see if there were dishes in the sink. However, the stove seemed untouched, so was the coffee maker. The counter was clean. I checked the fridge. Perhaps he grabbed a toast on his way out. But he didn't. Everything was as is.

"Choi Beomgyu." I grunted, rubbing my forehead. "What am I going to do with you?"

------------------------------------------------------------

"You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away. You tell me to come over, there's some games you want to play."

"I'm walking to your house, nobody's home. Just me and you and you and me alone."

I spent the morning cleaning- since there was nothing much to do. My trusty, wee radio accompanied me as I disposed all the mess fromt downstairs up to our room.

Speaking of which, by the time I entered, my eyes automatically darted to the bed. No one was there. Just a pile of pillows and wrinkly sheets.

Gyu must've retreated to the attic.

"We're just playing hide and seek. It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you."

"I don't want to play no games. I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you."

"I don't give a fuck about you anyways. Whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?"

"You never share your toys or communicate. I guess I'm just a play date to you."

My nose scrunched as I frowned. It only reminded me of changing the duvet today. But it's only been a month since we used it. I don't really have to replace it today, do I? I scratched my head. No, I'm too lazy for that. I would even ask Beomgyu to help me wash it.