11 : 𝖡𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝗅𝗍

[🏙]

Sunday rolled in a blink of an eye. As usual, Beomgyu stayed home from work. However, that didn't mean he'd cease tapping his fingers aggressively against the keyboard nor pause the rough scribbling of his pen against papers.

The afternoon air blowed nicely from the open windows of the house, sending rustling noises from the leaves outside and fragrant smell from the petunias I took care of. The thin laced curtains swayed like lady's skirt. I could hear a bike ringing as someone passed by. The distant barking from our neighbor's samoyed served music to my ears. I sat comfortably on the couch, hearing Beomgyu sigh tiredly behind me while I poured myself a glass of refreshing juice.

"Care to take a rest?" I suggested, not turning back. "You've been glued to your seat since what? 9 AM?"

"You know I can't, Y/N." He calmly responded. "Must meet the deadlines otherwise they'll take bills from my paycheck."

"Huh." I huffed in disbelief. "Money's all that matters to you nowadays, no? Vivian visited yesterday for the final arrangement, let me tell you that."

"So?"

"You weren't here. You promised you will be."

"I told you, the boss held me back for a brief discussion. What's not clicking?"

"What's not clicking?" I placed down my glass with a thud. "We're like 2 months away from our wedding and you barely even contributed to organizing the occasion! Everything falls into me and Vivian, doesn't it?!"

"I did volunteer on the invitations, Christ fuck!" He raised his voice. "All you do is nag, nag, nag, I might just have to nag myself!"

I stood up, pissed. "Oh yeah? Where's the layout then, eh? Show me your damn hardwork!"

Beomgyu avoided my gaze. His Adam's apple moved, indicating that he took a massive gulp. His eyes wandered back to the monitor, hands hovering around to type once again. I sharply inhaled, raking my hair back in frustration. I knew it. He hadn't done a single thing.

"Of course," I sarcastically chuckled. "You're gonna say you were piled up with your schedule and you forgot to consult the design for a simple, fucking wedding card! Shit, hadn't if I figured it out from the start, I wouldn't have entrusted the duty to you!"

"What the fuck do you want me to do then?!" Beomgyu got to his feet, sneering. "You keep telling me to take a fucking break since you knew damn well how hectic my time table is and now you refuse to understand why I failed to comply on your stupid, fancy cardboard cutout?!"