13 : 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁

[🐈]

"Y/N, can't I really go with you this time?"

"No."

Gyu whined and stomped his feet as he walked the girl to the front door. Y/N heaved her tote bag to her shoulders, glancing at the guy, unimpressed. She was bound to shop for fun. Gyu begged to come along, but after what happened before, she refused to give him permission.

Her goal was to try out the pastries from the newly opened bakeshop downtown. It was one way to keep herself from missing Beomgyu.

Speaking of the man, he had already gone away for the business trip. Knowing that it would be a month-long separation, Y/N felt blue. Especially when he had just taken her out on a lovely date to make up for the fights he started. Oblivious she was, it was also his way of saying goodbye.

"I'll be a good boy this time, I promise!" Gyu pleaded, tugging her wrist.

"What are you a dog?" Y/N scoffed, yanking her hand from his grip. "Won't be long. You can fuck around the house, I guess. Don't even think of following me."

"Y/N, I'll have no one here with me."

"So?"

"Why can't we play Just Dance instead? I'll let you win this round."

"No, Gyu."

"Y/N—"

She abruptly stepped outside and waved. Gyu's shoulder dropped as he watched her trod the sidewalk, disappearing on a corner. The devil clenched his fists.

BLAG!

The neighbor's dog barked loudly as soon as he slammed the door shut. His black aura swelled off his skin in fury. Gyu closed his eyes when he felt his brown irises flash red. He must not rage. Not now atleast.

So he went upstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you! Do come again!"

Y/N smiled to the waitress who sought her out of the shop. In her arms were two paper bags filled with assorted types of bread ranging from eclairs, cream puffs, cupcakes, meat buns, and rolls. The buttery aroma tickled her nose, leaving mouthwatering imprints on her senses. Lucky for her, the bakery wasn't too crowded when she arrived. She was able to choose and pay with ease.