【𝐈】

【𝐈】

╭─❝ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❞

___________________

WHITE COTTONY CLOUDS spread through the sky, covering the blazing sun then soon travelling forward, letting the rays fall upon the civilians.

The partly cloudy and pleasant day of spring did nothing to lift up your mood as always, but that was until you spotted a familiar boy strolling through hallway carelessly, very much mirroring your movements.

It was easy to recognise him from afar as his hairstyle- pretty much mimicked a rooster's crown and it practically drew people's attention in, but not in a good way. You never understood how these middle schoolers found it cool because they only looked like fools.

He waved at you which you returned with a smile. "Hello there, Chifuyu." you greeted.

He replied with a, "Yo." he proceeded to walk past you with confident steps and you continued to head towards your own class.

Chifuyu was a day younger than you and when he found out, he offered you to call him by his first name, not the surname.

The way Chifuyu carried himself was one of the many reasons why all of the school mates were afraid of him. His physical strength and other typical delinquent tendencies added to the fearful aura.

It was like every other day when you two would greet each other like this. There's also little story of how you two became acquaintances.

༺═──────────────═༻

You reached towards your shoe rack and pulled it open only to get dragged back by someone as they got ahold of your collar. You turned around and came face to face with two familiar faces which you found rather unpleasant.