【𝐈𝐗】

- Very slight manga spoilers -

【𝐈𝐗】

╭─ ❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BAJI GAVE YOU a wide grin, "Do you feel energized now?"

"I do." you answered, a very small smile forming on your face.

He got up from the spot and you stared at him. Is he leaving? the thought brought a sudden wave of sadness over you.

"Get up, the floor isn't comfortable." he said giving a helping hand towards you.

You took his hand and stood up. From the corner of your eyes, you noticed the bandages which peeked out from the T-shirt's sleeve of your left hand which was lifted slightly upwards. You slowly tucked the sleeve downwards, hiding the bandages.

Baji noticed it but he didn't question it as he led you towards the couch and you two took the seat beside each other, "We have a lot to talk about." he said giving you a pointed look.

"A-about what?" you nervously fiddled with your fingers in your lap.

"Give me your hand." he demanded.

You sat anxiously in your spot, battling whether to do as he said.

You slowly gave your right hand to him making him exhale out of frustration. Without any warning he pulled your left hand forward and tugged the sleeve upwards, revealing your barely visible skin which was hidden underneath the bandages.