【𝐗】

【𝐗】

╭─ ❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄  ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I WILL be fine Aunt!" you had said before leaving the house.

You couldn't be more wrong.

You were drenched in water that poured down from the roaring clouds above as you briskly made your way towards the festival.

I wish I had a bicycle or something. Was the thought which lingered inside your mind along with an another one : I hope I don't mess things up.

The light of relief ignited within you when your eyes caught the sight in front of you, but in the matter of few seconds, the relief replaced an expression of worry.

The battle had already begun. Toman collided with the gang. The sounds of grunts and hits was evident in the murmurs of falling droplets of water.

With hastened footsteps you approached the scene, only to get grabbed by a creepy guy from behind. Your brass, knuckled fist tightened intently.

Adrenaline rushed through your body, your once cold body warmed up in exhilaration as you jabbed your elbow to the guy's face, knocking him to the side. Oh my God! That was so badass.

"Hah! Take that," you eyed his gang jacket, "you Moebius rat."

"What the hell are you doing here, Y/N?!" you heard a familiar voice yell.

You turned your head around to look at Baji punching tons of guys at once while having a furious look on his face.

"Helping Toman out!" you yelled back, kicking an enemy on his face.

"I told yo--" as Baji began, he was interrupted yet another familiar voice which you recognised, belonged to the leader of Toman.

"N/N, please go that way and help Takemitchy out," He pointed towards the direction with a desperate look on his face as he dodged an attack from a lanky dude, "Ken-Chin got stabbed!"