【𝐕】

【𝐕】

╭─ ❝𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'M BACK." YOU announced stepping inside your house with the brightest grin you had ever worn.

"Welcome back!" you heard your mom chirp from somewhere inside the house. Maybe she's in the living room. You guessed.

Shutting the door behind you, you removed your shoes and as you did so, an unfamiliar pair of shoes caught your eyes which were kept neatly just beside yours.

You hurried towards the living room but it was empty so you made your way towards the kitchen and found your dad sitting on the dining table reading newspaper as per usual, your mom was cooking food and finally, your aunt sat casually on the chair facing her back towards you.

Your dad lifted his head and peered over his reading glasses to take a look at you, "Welcome back."

That caused your aunt to turn around and stare at you with a warm gaze, "Hello, my child."

"Aunt Yuriko!" you exclaimed wrapping your arm around her, "I missed you." you said in the crook of her neck causing her to let out a light chuckle.

"I missed you too." she replied patting your head.

You stepped back with a bright smile, "Now, I guess I should go and take a shower first," you smiled awkwardly as your aunt noticed your state. You needed a shower.

You stepped out from the kitchen when you heard your father say , "Yeah we have a lot to talk about your day sweetie."

You raised your eyebrows and squinted your eyes at him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Thanks for the lovely gift, aunt," you said smiling at her way which she responded with a dismissive wave of hand and a warm smile.