【𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈】

ᝰ

【𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈】

╭─ ❝𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YOU AND BAJI sat side by side beside each other on the steps of the shrine. The raven haired boy's bronze eyes were staring ahead aimlessly as he appeared out to be in some thought.

A whip of cool wind went past by you, making Baji's hair sway freely in your direction, ticking the side of your cheek. A strange and unknown sensation spread through your body and that was when your heart beat decided to pick pace.

You stole a glance at his side profile and immediately averted your gaze to the Toman members who were discussing something about Takemichi.

"Sometimes he seems like a totally different person to me." Said Mitsuya earning nods of agreement from the rest of the group.

The conversation flew past Makiko's head causing her to stand up abruptly from her spot, so now she was no more using her phone, "Alright, I'm gonna go to home, " she announced, "Was fun talking to you guys."

You ignored her and others didn't take much Interest either as some muttered, "Okay," or "See you."

She huffed sparing a glance at you and left.

You were thankful for that.

You went back to staring at the floor before deciding to sneak one more glance at his flawless face, but unfortunately this time he was found already staring back at you causing you to freak out mentally.

"Is there something on my face which is keep making you to take a look at me?" he questioned with raised eyebrow.

"Uh.. I.." this interaction caught full attention of your friends.