【𝐕𝐈】

【𝐕𝐈】

╭─ ❝ 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JINGLE OF THE keys was heard as you unlocked the door with a click and stepped inside of your apartment only to find it dark and deserted.

That's weird.

You closed the door slowly behind you, which made a creaking noise before getting shut. Everything is extra loud today. You thought.

"Mom?Dad?" you called as you slowly took your shoes off and walked further into the house.

You squinted your eyes at the blinding darkness, trying to adjust your vision to it.

Opening your phone, you turned the flash light on, "Anyone there?" you tried, but again, you were left with nothing but the deafening silence.

You walked towards the living room, opened the lights and found it empty, then you headed towards the kitchen and again, no one was there.

You turned on the lights.

Click.

Your eyes took in to the emptiness and silence of the place, your stomach, however couldn't bear it so it decided to growl, the sound felt extremely loud in the pin drop silence. "Thank Goodness that no one's here, " you heaved a sigh as you talked to yourself which you usually did, "Would've been kind of embarassing."

Should've eaten well before leaving the house.

You approached towards the fridge.

"Huh?"

There was note stuck to the refrigerator's door which said;

We went to drop Aunt Yuriko to her house and might stay there for a few minutes, you can have the tempora and miso soup in the fridge if you feel hungry.