【𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈】

【𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈】

╭─ ❝ 𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

| THE BLAZING SUN punished everyone with its cruel heat as it dazzled up in the sky, throwing its rays upon the civilians, especially  for the people who participated in Valhalla vs Toman battle.

The brawl began and Valhalla was already appearing out to be the one dominating. Toman having less members didn't help the situation either.

"RAAAH!" your head immediately turned to look at the direction where the sound came from. The male wearing Valhalla jacket launched himself at Takemichi who seemed be caught off guard.

Thanks to your quick reflexes, you quickly blocked his punch and sent him flying away as you threw a forceful kick to his stomach.

"You alright?" you questioned the blonde, giving him a helping hand which he took gratefully and stood up.

"Y-yeah. Thanks.."

You smiled with a nod and attempted to withdraw your hand away from his grasp which he seemed to be holding firmly and refused to leave it. You raised an eyebrow at that.

"Umm.. Michi?" you spoke, slightly tugging at your hand which seemed to drag him out of his trance.

"Huh?" he stared at you with wide eyes and focused his sky blue eyes at the filthy floor on some distance, as though trying to search for someone.

"Is something the matter?" your question laced with concern was answered with knitted eyebrows as his aquatic eyes stared off to elsewhere aimlessly. Why does he look so worried?

He then shook his head and pulled his hand away from your grasp. "N-No. Let's focus on the fight."

You hesitated but nodded. "Alright."