【𝐗𝐈】

【𝐗𝐈】

╭─ ❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇  ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

FROM THE corner of your eyes, you noticed the pinkette gasping as she stared at her lover's hand which was wounded severely. Gathering all the courage, Takemichi pulled out the knife, tossing it away and then launched himself at Kiyomasa.

Before you could have any moment to register what was going on, two guys held your arms from the behind, locking you in one position, at this point you were helpless as you watched Takemichi getting punched once more.

"Whats wrong, Hanagaki?" mocked Kiyomasa with a grin, "You haven't hit me once yet."

His once grin plastered face, dropped into a grave expression as he said, "I'm going to beat you to death."

You struggled against the two men but finally managed to jab your elbow at a toothless bastard.

"shitheads!" you roared, delivering a swift kick on the enemy's stomach, which resulted in getting his maniacal grin wiped off of his face as though it wasn't there to begin with.

On the other hand Kiyomasa struggled against Takemichi who was grabbing him tightly by the waist in a stubborn grip. He got punched over and over again but didn't let go.

What he did next was hilarious.

"Oww!!" Kiyomasa cried out in pain as Takemichi bit onto his waist him while holding onto him at the same time.

"H-He bit him!" the guy you kicked earlier watched with wide eyes.

"Quit being lame, Trashymichi!" Shouted the another one.

"Lemme go, you piece of shit." He growled, trying to push him away but it was clearly of no use.

He dug his teeth deeper into Kiyomasa, causing him to howl in pain even louder this time. Takemichi locked his neck by his arms, as he held him in a choking grip.