【𝐈𝐈𝐈】

I made an edit for Baji! ↑

(Wow the edit was so shit now that I'm  looking back it💀)

【𝐈𝐈𝐈】

╭─❝ 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE TWO TEENAGERS walked awkwardly beside each other with the dark clouds raging the only sound to their ears.

Not so soon after, Baji's phone began to ring loudly causing the sound of it to echo loudly in the dusky, empty street.

"Hello, Mikey." he answered the call, staring ahead.

The person on the other end said something causing Baji to respond with, "Why so suddenly?" his eyebrows furrowed.

You on the other hand glanced at everywhere but at the front as you walked stiffly beside Baji who was going on and on about something on the call which you didn't wish to hear.

You decide to slow a few steps down, trying to give some privacy to the raven haired guy.

You always felt weird about having to listen o someone's conversation, especially when they're talking over the phone.

"Alright, Alright, I will not forget to bring your dorayaki." Baji assured the person, "Yes with a flag! I'm hanging up now." he said sticking up to his words, hanging up the call with a sigh.

Who eats dorayaki with a flag?  You thought.

You sped up, now walking beside him again.

"Y/N?" he called.

You look over at him with a questioning gaze.