【𝐗𝐈𝐕】

【𝐗𝐈𝐕】

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BEING ALONE IN your house for the majority of time, having nothing to do. No chores, no homework left you utterly bored.

You flipped over your stomach as you opened your flip phone, checking texts from that certain raven haired boy but there were none. You shut the phone close and heaved a huge sigh.

These days that boy  occupied your mind more than usual since that little incident between you two in the Toman meeting occurred . Thinking about that your lips curved into a giddy smile.

Ding!

You excitedly opened your device, only to frown in disappointment that it wasn't a message from him but from Emma Sano.

Emma: Wanna go to shopping? Hina will be there to!

You indulged within your your thoughts for a moment, battling whether to accept or decline but when you thought back about your eventless day you quickly replied back.

You: I mean, why not??

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You sat with the two girls, Emma and Hinata as you stirred your almond milkshake aimlessly in a deep thought, staring at the contents inside it.

Every now and then you would check your phone to see if Baji replied back but each time you were left disappointed.

"Thinking about him again?" asked the blonde, sipping her own chocolate drink.