2. Dustins home.

(Third person POV)

You wanted to sleep over at wills after day of the dead, hopper wasn't impressed but Joyce helped you persuade him.

Tomorrow morning you had to surprise Dustin because he was coming back from camp know where, he had been gone for a whole month.

You changed into your pajamas and walked back to wills room.

You peered through the gap that was left open of his bedroom door. He wasn't there.

You walked inside slowly, a wave of concern washed over you. Suddenly something grabbed you from behind and lifted you off the ground, you screamed and laughed loudly and kicked to get away, you knew it was Will holding you up. You turned your head and frowned at the boy.

"What you didn't see me?" He acted innocent.
"I wasn't looking for your mind." You added grumpily.
"Excuses excuses." Will stated.
You rolled your eyes.

"Can you put me down now?"
"Make me!"
You went into his head and made him put you down, you released his mind.

"I didn't mean with your powers." Will complained.
"Yeah well you get what you get."

You giggled and walked closer to Will.
You pressed your lips together and laughed.

Will pushed you onto his bed playfully and he began tickling you because he knew how much you hated it. You started kicking and screaming while laughing hysterically.

Will straddled you and held your arms next to your head to get you to stop kicking, you both stopped and looked into each others eyes, still with huge smiles on your faces. Will leaned in to kiss you but suddenly you pushed him over so now you were on top of him. You pressed a passionate kiss onto his lips and slowly moved away, leaving him in awe.

You got up and switched off the lights.
"Come on, we have to be up early for Dustins return." You stated.

Will lay still in the same position starting at the ceiling arms next to his head with his mouth open in shock.

You giggled.
"Will the wise if you would care to accompany princess y/n I would appreciate it." You stated.

He scoffed and climbed under the covers too, you snuggled close together leaning your head on his chest focusing on his breathing. He played with your hair as you lay there together.

"Will?" You whispered.
"Yeah?"
"Do you ever get scared that those things will come back?" You asked nervously.
"All the time....why?" Will asked cautiously.

"No it's just...I couldn't feel you back at the movie theater anymore, cause you know ever since last year I can kind of feel your presence all the time but I couldn't then it was just gone. It really freaked me out." You whispered.
"I felt weird too...at the movies.....I'm sure it's nothing." Will brushed it off, although you could feel he was scared too.

"Yeah..yeah." You tried to reassure yourself.
"Goodnight princess y/n." Will whispered in your ear.
"Goodnight Will the wise." You whispered back.

You pressed a soft kiss on his lips and put your head back down on his chest falling asleep to the rhythm of his deep breaths and his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Will sat at the kitchen table eating pancakes and eggs for breakfast with Joyce.

(Outfit)