8. Goodbye castle byers.

(Third person POV)

You walked through the rain towards wills house in a soaked sailors uniform.

You saw Lucas and Mike knocking rapidly on his door. Saying I'm sorry?
You went into mikes head.

Memory:
><><><><><>><><><><><><

The boys were playing D&D, will was still in his costume when the phone rang.

"No!it's a distraction!a trap!do not answer it!" Will yelled

Mike and Lucas ran up and picked up the phone.
"What...no." Will sighed.

"El?..no sorry not interested." He hung up the phone.
"Telemarketers." Mike stated.
"Maybe we should just call them." Lucas suggested.
"We can do that?" Mike asked.
"I think so." Lucas answered.

"Yeah but what would we say?"
"WE'LL SAY NOTHING!the khuisar tribe still needs your help." Will yelled.
"All right then, I'll use my torch to set fire to the chambers, sacrificing ourselves, killing the jujus and saving the khuisar.we all live on as heroes in the memories of the Kalamar." Mike stated blankly.
"Victory."
Lucas and Mike high fived.

"Okay fine, you guys win. Congratulations." Will sighed.
"Will, I was just messing around." Mike told him.

Will took of his costume angrily.
"Let's finish for real how much longer is the campaign?" Mike asked.
"Just forget it Mike!"
"No you want to keep playing right" mike asked Lucas.
"Yeah totally." Lucas stated.
"We will just call the girls afterwards." Mike added.

"I said forget it Mike!okay!?im going home." Will yelled.

Will stormed up the basement stairs and Mike chased after him.

"Will, come on.you can't leave it's raining.listen I said I was sorry all right?it's a cool campaign it's really cool.we're just not in the mood right now. " mike explained.
"Yeah, Mike that's the problem you guys are never in the mood anymore! Your ruining our party." Will yelled back.

"That's not true!" Mike exclaimed.
"Really? Where's Dustin right now?....see you don't know and you don't even care! And obviously he doesn't either and I don't blame him.You're destroying everything, and for what?Fee isn't even here! She's at work!FOR WHAT MIKE!? so you can swap spit with some stupid girl! " will yelled.

"Els not stupid! It's not my fault you only like her! I mean god will! Fee is always around! You two are always kissing but the second I do it you get upset!?" Mike yelled back.

Will stared at mike in horror and surprise.

"I'm not trying to be a jerk okay? But we're not kids anymore

"I'm not trying to be a jerk okay? But we're not kids anymore. I mean what did you think really? That you and fee would just be together forever and the rest of us would never get girlfriends and we would all just sit down in my basement all day playing D&D for the rest of our lives?" Mike asked.
"Yeah, I guess I did.I really did." Will stated as he climbed on his bike and rode away in the rain.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

You were so angry at mike but you knew where will was.....

You ran deeper into the woods, the thunder roared louder.
You saw will crying his eyes out, soaking wet in the mud next to a destroyed castle hopper-Byers.

You dropped to the floor and held him close to you, you were covered in mud and even more soaked now but you didn't care.

"It's okay will it's okay." You stroked his hair as he sobbed into your shoulder.
"Stupid it's all stupid." Will sobbed.
"No it's not will, it's not..it's okay"
He cried harder.
You cupped his face in your hands and looked at his eyes as he cried.

"Will..you are so strong, you are so brave, I mean hell you've been through so much, you are bullied by that FUCK,Troy at school, and the rumors, your father i mean...., you were in the upside down for gods sake! You were possessed for gods sake! Interrogated and tied up by the people who love you the most, burned by those men at the lab...you've been scared...so scared, and you've been hurt so many god damn times will, but-but you still put a smile on my face every day, you still manage to be the most brave person I know! The most fun, the BEST kisser and the most amazing boyfriend...I can't figure out how you do it will okay I can't, you are my whole world, I'm crazy about you...I can't imagine life without you, without Will Byers without zombie boy, without will the wise..." you stated, a few tears fell from your eyes now but not nearly as heavy as will.

Will smiled and chuckled through the tears and he hugged you tighter than before, you stood up together and kissed each other passionately as the rain dripped off of you both, you held wills face in your hands and he held the back of your head deepening the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

829 words.
Proofread
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed, that was so sad.