Mom...

Its Saturday on June 14 1980. Ryley just got up and is laying in bed reading a magazine about her favorite singer, Madonna. Then all a sudden, her mom calls her downstairs. "RYLEY!!!!" her mom yells. "Coming!!" Ryley replies. She gets up out of bed and runs downstairs. "Yes mom?" she says. "Morning honey!". "Yea, yea, why'd you call me down here?" she says annoyed. "Well honey, you know that singing career you want to fulfill, like Madonna?" "Yes Mom!!!! That's my dream! Did you get Madonna?" she squeals. ''Not quite honey, I got Michael, Michael Jackson." her mom says. "M-Michael Jackson? MOMMM, you know I told you, I DON'T LIKE HIM!!!" she yells upset. "I know honey I'm sorry, but he was the only one available to train you to sing." "AT THIS RATE! WHY DONT I JUST TEACH MYSELF!" she screams as she storms upstairs. "B-But honey!! Awe, I hope she will like him once she meets him" her mom thinks as she starts cleaning and prepping for Michael to come over that night for dinner.

Around 6pm there was a knock at the door. *Ding dong*. "Omg he is here!" her mom giggles. "I hope she changes her mind about him" her father says. "Ry!! Come on down, he's here!!!!" dad yells. Ryley slowly drags herself down the stairs. Her father and mother open the door. "Hii Michael Jackson!" mom says. "Hello Mrs. Carson!" Michael smiles. "This is Ryley our daughter" the parents say in harmony. "Hi, I'm Ryley" she says unexcitedly. "Hi!, I heard you wanna become a singer, like Madonna! Correct? Michael says. "Yes, correct, she is my favorite singer and she is-I mean um. Yea" she says in a stutter. "What were you gonna say?" Michael says. "Nothing!" she kindly replies. "Why don't we just go sit down and eat!" she says loudly. "Sounds good to me!'' Michael responds.

They sit down for dinner. They have meatloaf, mashed potato's and green beans, and even some wine for the adults. Michael has some of everything and so did Ryley, EXCEPT! Ryley didn't have wine because she was only 19! They enjoyed the food and had very pleasant conversation. Michael excused himself to go to the restroom and Ryley's parents asked her how she felt about having him as her vocal teacher. "Soooo, what did you think of him Ryley" her mom said, as her dad cleaned up. "Well, he's not that bad, BUT NOT AS GOOD AS MADONNA!" she laughed. Her mom laughed along "No one to you is as good as Madonna!" Her night was going swell and she just met the most famous popstar in the world! What will she do next?