Ready For The Date?

Tito's Pov: My brother was able to see his girl again! I was happy for him yea, just glad that I'm not going to jail. Alright I can never stop talking about myself but I have a good idea. Michael and Ryley are gonna go on a date here pretty soon, and since I have such great experience with women, Michael wants me to pick out his outfit! They are going to a fancy restaurant!

-----The Convo About The Date-----

Michael: So as I said I need your help with a outfit I should wear!

Tito: Alright brother! Lets see in this HUGE closet of yours, you got more clothes than the population added together!

Michael: Yea yea! *laughs*

Tito: Ok, hmm these white pants are nice, and how about this blue velvet like shirt, white jacket and white bowtie!

Michael: I mean, I don't see why not! I think it will look good! Now get out, I need to put this on! I have to go in 30 minutes.

Tito: How come I have to get out? No, *laughs* I'm joking!

Michael: Tito...*rolls eyes*

-----End Of Convo-----

Michael is trying on the outfit and I'm so excited to see my masterpiece! I think he will look great.

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Michael's Pov-----

Tito picked this outfit out for me and I think it will look pretty good! Tito is such a prankster and its so annoying sometimes! I'm looking in the mirror and, I look ok I guess. My waist looks to big, my arms could be skinnier and-I have to stop, I'm gonna ruin my whole night for myself! Just then Tito knocks. "Can I come in?" he says "Sure come and tell me how I look'' I reply. He barges in.

-----The Convo-----

Tito: Dang! You really pulled it off Michael!

Michael: Really? You think so?

Tito: Uh yea! Gimme a Michael Jackson twirl!

Michael: Alright *chuckles* -Twirls-

Tito: You better get going, you look fantastic!

Michael: Ok! Thank you Tito. I mean it.

Tito: Anytime Mikey!

-----End Of Convo-----

-----Tito's Pov-----

His outfit really makes him look good. Especially his butt, haha. It shows through the pants. he never looks back there so he would never notice. THAT GIRL IS REALLY GONNA FALL NOW!

-----End Of Pov------

-----Ryley's Pov-----

I'm so excited! Finally after whats seems likes forever me and Michael can finally peacefully be together! The date we have planned for tonight will be everything! I'm gonna wear a white pearly dress and black heels with my hair up in a pretty bun. He reserved a super gourmet fancy restaurant. He called me and said he is on his way there so I better get going too!

-----End Of Pov----

-----At The Restaurant-----

Michaels Pov: I just arrived and I saw her. She looked like a queen. All the cameras were on us as we walked inside. I talked to the fans and signed a few things. It was crazy, I wasn't scared anymore, her hand touched mine and I felt a sense of relief and love. I wasn't gonna let the crazy paparazzi ruin my night, I was gonna be just like Ryley.

Ryley's Pov: I just stepped out of my Limo, and the paparazzi already crowded outside the building. There my true love was. Walking inside smiling and talking to fans, I was doing the same. Thank God they shut down the place for us, otherwise we wouldn't get a date tonight. We walked in together holding hands, it was the first time that the people saw us together, we knew what to expect in the press the next day. We walked in and it was so pretty in there, black walls and beautiful art on the wall, wood floors white tableclothed tables, roses in the middle and all that! We walked in and they took our jackets when we walked in and I followed behind him to our table. As I was walking behind him I noticed his butt looked really good in those pants, I blushed and smiled.

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Michael's Pov-----

We walked in and it was beautiful! I gave my jacket to the front guy and she followed behind me and we walked to our table. It was all candlelit and I felt her looking at my backside, but this was love, no matter what. We sat at the table, and I looked into her beautiful eyes, as she looked into mine. We then picked up the menu and picked out our food. She ordered Pasta and Pepsi. I said I wasn't hungry even though my stomach was eating itself, gotta stay in shape though ,right? I ordered a water. We enjoyed the food and joked. Then a amazing song came on and I took her hand in dance. We danced and she put her arms around my neck and I had my hands on her lower back. Just then she closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss and I did the same, finally we got our kiss.

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Ryley's Pov------

He took my hand in dance and it was so romantic. Half way through the dance I leaned in for a kiss, he kissed me back. I almost cried, I finally found someone who loved me for me, not just for my famous model persona or my money, for me and only me. After the kiss we danced and it was once of the best nights of my life. The clock struck 9pm and we both picked up, paid and left the place, the same limo picked us both up this time. I fell asleep on his shoulder and he put his head on mine and we peacefully rode home.

------End Of Pov-----