Dining With Tito

-----Tito's Pov-----

It's been a rough couple week since Michael kicked me out. I spent all the money I brought with me by gambling and drinking. I'm homeless. Laying on a bench in the middle of LA, how much better can this get? Just then, I realize I have one dollar left, just enough to get a small coffee from the nearby diner. I make my short walk to this small crusty diner. Then I see a fellow homeless person outside the diner. I walk over only to see his sign reading "50 cents per poem, want one?" I quickly grab my money out and wave it in his face "Will you take a dollar? Its all I got! I need you to right a apology letter for my brother and his friend Ryley!!!!" he then says in a raspy voice "SURE! Run inside and get me a stack of napkins and a pen, I will have it done in a few!" I then say happily "OK!! Thank you so much, my name is Tito, Sign that at the end to make it look like I wrote it!" "OK sir" I then run inside to get his pen and napkins. Its been a few minutes and hes already done, yay! I read it and it says-"To my dearest brother, Im so terribly sorry for all the pain and trouble I have caused you and your friend Ryley. I just wanted you to know that I feel really guilty, and that I wish I could take back my actions. I promise I will be your servant until I die, I will also read to you when its bedtime. PLEASE JUST TAKE ME BACK!- Much Love Prince Arnold J. Clark Wilbert The 3rd." I hurry and go to Michael's house without even finishing the letter.

-----End Pov-----

-----Michael's Pov-----

I was sitting on my gold toilet looking at my magazine. I'm bad at details, so I think you know what I was doing. Just then the doorbell rings. I hurry and clean myself, wash my hands and rush to the door. I open it only to see....Tito...

-The Conversation Between the brothers-

Tito- Letter, for you.

Michael- Tito- Oh ok. *starts reading the letter*

-----A few minutes later-----

Tito-So what do you think?

Michael- Who is Arnold J. Clark Wilbert The 3rd?

Tito- Oh ummmm, m-my play name. I use it to not get stalked by paparazzi when sending letters.

Michael- Ok? Whatever. Fine Tito, Thank you for the letter, I accept your apology. Love you brother. *hugs*

-----End Of Convo----

I got my brother back, truth is, I really missed him. Alone in this 20 bathroom house is so lonely sometimes. Tito gets his own room and I stay in mine. Now the second mission, "How to get Ryley back" is now in session.