After Dinner.

After dinner was over dad started cleaning up and Ryley and Michael went to sit on the couch in the living room. Her mom left them alone and decided to go upstairs, along with her father. "Soooo..." Michael says awkwardly. "Well as you know I wanna be just like Madonna, so can you teach me the basics of singing?" Ryley replied. They worked on her voice and practiced a few of Madonna's songs, she was slowly getting a hang of it. Michael told her she had the perfect voice, and that she matched Madonna's pitch perfectly. No one ever told her that before, especially in the way he said it.

She was surprisingly proud of herself. Not just because she was a good singer, because he built her up to be more confident in herself, and it had only been a couple hours! He was the best vocal teacher, besides Madonna, in her eyes. He had the voice, the skills and the looks. This was not only just vocal lessons anymore, she was developing a crush, and most likely he felt the same about her. "Well, we should wrap this up, I've got a recording session early tomorrow in the studio." Michael sighed. "Oh, ok. Come back next Saturday?" she said in disappointment. "I'll be here!" he said. "Bye Michael!" she said as she walked him out. "Bye bye!" he said.

As soon as he left, she ran upstairs and flopped on her bed blushing the hardest she has since her crush on Elvis. She felt butterflies inside and it made her so happy to think about his smile. She tried to coax herself into thinking "Oh it was all just the heat of the moment, you don't like him" but it never worked. SHE HAD A BIG FAT CRUSH! Just then her mom walked in "Ryley? How'd it go?" her mom whispered. "G-Good" she blushed. "Is that blushing I see?" her mom teased. "No! Im just...hot that's all." she said awkwardly. "Someone's got a crush, don't worry I wont tell your father" just as her mom said that her father walked in. "Not tell me what" he said jokingly. "Crap" Ryley whispered. "Oh nothing. It's just that, Ry has a crush on Michael" her mom quickly spit out. "MOM!!!" Ryley cried. "Sorrrrryyyyyy" her mom pleaded. "BOTH OF YOU, GET OUT!!!!!!" she yelled. "But.." her father said. "GO!!" she screamed. Ryley's mom and dad walked out and Ryley just screamed into her pillow. ''UGH!! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BRING HIM HERE ANYWAY!!? ITS ALL THERE FAULT!!'' she bellowed. Her night WAS going good until her mom ruined it. What will she do next?