Shamone Now, Get Into The Christmas Spirit!

-----Michaels Pov-----

It was the day after getting released from the Hospital. I woke up first and decided to start getting ready for the day. Brushed my teeth, washed my face then hopped in the shower. I loved taking showers in the morning, especially in the winter time. Just to feel the hot water on my body and the cold weather outside always gave me a good start to the morning!

-----End Of Pov------

-----Ryley's Pov------

I heard him quietly get out of bed and then I heard the shower turn on. I just laid in the bed taking in all the beautiful sounds of the nature outside, there was a bit of snow on the branches and the birds were chirping. These were the mornings I loved. I then got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, then a memory flew back to me.

-----The Shower Convo-----

Ryley: Michael!

Michael: *screams like a girl* WHY ARE YOU IN HERE!?

Ryley: Michael, chill out. We have been together for 3 years, it's not like I have not seen you naked.

Michael: Stilllllll.what did you wanna say anyway?

Ryley: Welllll, remember that one time. Like the first time we stayed together at your house I walked in on you showering and you almost died of embarrassment.

Michael: Ohh yea, that day *blushes* Alright GET OUT! I have to get my towel and get dressed.

Ryley: Michael...seriously, why are you so shy *giggles* just come out, its not like I'm gonna start making fun of you because of your body.

All of a sudden he grabbed his towel tied it around his waist and started to tear up

Ryley: Oh Michael..Im sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! *goes to hug him*

Michael: Don't worry Ryley. *tears fall* It's not you, my dad and brothers used to make fun of how skinny I was and the color of my skin and when you said that it just brought back hidden memories. *starts to cry and puts his head on her shoulder*

Ryley: Michael *tears up* Im sorry. Know that no matter what you look like or what your skin color is, I will always love you. Its not whats on the outside, it's the inside that matters, and Michael you are a amazing person.*hugs*

Michael: Love you too! *wipes tears and starts to laugh* Do you realize I am in a towel and you are wearing underwear and my shirt and we are standing the bathroom hugging? *laughs*

Ryley: Yes. *wipes tears and chuckles* we are very random! Now if you don't mind I have to actually get ready and you should get some clothes o-

Michael: But first I need to use the bathroom, so for this can you get out?

Ryley: Yes! That is something that I will get out for. *laughs*

Michael: *chuckles and walks into bathroom and shuts door*

-----End Of Pov-----

After he showered they took off into the morning. They stayed out shopping and just hung out together all day, they got candy, ate out and just had a blast. At night on their way home in the limo they watched the Christmas lights until they fell fast asleep.