I'm 20, and I got 20 problems...

-----Ryley's Pov-----

Me and Michael headed downstairs and ate very quickly, because things had last minute changed. Not only was the party no longer at 3, like It was originally supposed to be, but 20 MORE PEOPLE WERE COMING and it was gonna be a "Friends only" type of party, no family! My mom had invited some of my old high school friends. Being the popular girl at school could be a trouble sometimes. We shoved our food down our throats so fast we felt it would come out of the other end just as fast! We ran to get the last of the decorations situated before we went to check on Tito. After we finished we went in to prepare for the worst from Tito, but surprisingly, he had fixed himself up and looked pretty swell! Even Michael was surprised.

-----Tito's Pov-----

I got all ready. I showered fixed my hair and brushed my teeth so I would look good! Ryley and my brother came in and there jaws practically dropped to the floor. I felt good about myself. I had plans for tonight! Whether they turned out good or not, I was gonna fulfill them.

-----End of Pov-----

-----Michael's Pov-----

Me and Ryley were very shocked, Tito looked great! It was now noon and we had all just been messing around and making sure everything was perfect for her big day! I wished Ryley happy birthday about 10 times today! I was so happy for her, I even got her a little something, but that was for later ;D She had the biggest smile on her face all day and I was just as happy. A few hours passed and Tito went to get the cake and me and Ryley waited for the people to start arriving, after all it had just turned 3! Right smack dab on 3:01 her friend Becca had just arrived, they hugged and Ryley introduced me to her. After that a whole flood of people started to arrive. Her friend group, their boyfriends and a bunch of other people who ended up being HUGE fans of me. It was beginning to be a stressful night because every 5 seconds I had girls walking up to me wanting something signed or asking me super weird questions like, "Do you use the bathroom?" or, "Are you actually Michael Jackson?" I would just respond with "Why of course! Who else would I be?" or "Yea! I do, otherwise I wouldn't be alive!" My fans are interesting, but I love them with all my heart!

-----End of Pov-----

-----Ryley's Pov-----

This was really fun! But I kind of felt bad for Michael. He was getting swarmed by girls and he was constantly having to sign something. That's when I went over there and told the girls to give him some privacy. Then they all started swarming me! What was really odd though, was the fact that I hadn't seen Tito since he put the cake on the table, then he just disappeared. I wanted to tell Michael but I didn't want to stress him out. Me and Michael danced a lot and I felt super close to him. He held me in a sweet way, the way where you feel so in love. He had such a fragrant smell and it made me fall more into him. He held my hands and we danced like no one was watching. The music got slower and we moved closer to each other, our lips were centimeters apart when we heard a loud crash. He quickly moved his eyes toward the windows, grabbed my hand and dragged we with him. We all went outside, but me and Michael saw something that would possibly ruin us, forever.

-----Tito's Pov-----

I ran out of the house as soon as I rested the cake on the table. I was going out, YET AGAIN, to party like no one Is watching. I drank some more and met a few more girls. My life was amazing! It was now around 7pm at night and I was the most drunk I have ever been in my life! For some reason something in me said ''YOLO!'' and I got in the car and started to drive back to the birthday party. I was drunk and lost control on the way up to the house and I crashed the car in her parents yard.

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Michael's Pov-----

Me and Ryley's lips almost touched when we heard a super loud crash from outside, her parents were the first out then everyone followed. Then all the sudden her dad got one of the microphones and told everyone "GO HOME!" Ryley was shivering when she saw the site and I was so disappointed. It was my brother Tito. He crashed his car in her parents yard while drunk. I ran down to the scene to see if my brother was ok. He was fine, but the car was totaled and I was on the verge of tears. Just then Ryley came to me sobbing and shaking, which then caused me to let a few tears drip from my cheek. Then her parents came out.

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Ryley's Pov-----

I went outside to see that Tito had crashed his car in my parents yard. I knew my parents would be so mad it was just a matter of time. They got everyone to leave and I ran up to Michael and hugged him while crying. I then saw a tear fall from his eye. Then he said "I'm so sorry, I didn't want it to end like this. Then my mom and dad came out.

-----The Conversation with the Parents-----

Mom and Dad: WHAT IN THE WORLD!

Ryley: *crying* It wasn't Michael, It was his brother.

Michael: *tears fall* I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Carson. I didn't want it to be like this.

Mom and Dad: THAT MESSED UP THE YARD AND MY DAUGHTERS WHOLE PARTY! YOU TWO ARE DONE! Maybe we should've gotten you Madonna. She probably would not have done something like this.

Ryley: *crying* MOM NO PLEASE!!! PLEASE!! DONT TAKE HIM FROM ME!! I LOVE HIM!

Mom and Dad: I DONT CARE!

*Just then Tito walks up to the parents and Ryley*

Tito: IM NOT SORRY THAT I CRASHED YOUR PARTY! WHEN I CRASHED MY CAR IN YOUR PARENTS YARD AND PASSED OUT ON SUNSET BOULEVARD!!!!

Mom and Dad: PACK YOUR BAGS BOYS, AND LEAVE!!!!!

Michael: *crys* ok.

-----End-----

-----Michaels Pov-----

All because of my brother, he tore us apart and ripped a girl I loved right out from under me. I will never be able to see her again. I will cherish these last goodbyes with her. "I will miss you, bye Ryley" Michael crys. "Oh Michael, I will miss you forever. This isn't goodbye, this is a break. Remember that" she said hugging me. I had my things packed and she walked me out. I grabbed my drunk brother and dragged him into my car, while her parents had the police over and yelled "BE GLAD WE AREN'T FILLING A REPORT!!" those were the last moments I saw Ryley smile, though it was fake, she was broken, and so was I. All because of my brother, "If only he knew what he ruined for me" as I drove off into the once joyful sunset, that was now all depressing memories.

-----End-----

-----Ryley's Pov-----

I did not even talk to my parents, I stormed upstairs and prayed to Jesus to help me through this, every step of it. I still wished Michael was there to hold me. I had so many problems. How would I gain there trust for Michael back? How would I ever see him again? All I knew was this wasn't goodbye for me and Michael. It was a break. I practically promised him it wasn't goodbye, now I have to fulfill it. But how?

-----Chapter inspired by Lil Huddys newest song "PartyCrasher"-----