Count Your Blessings.

-----2 Weeks Later-----

Ryley's Pov: They have been running tests on him for 2 weeks and he caught the flu. Whereas for me, I haven't left this place and I don't plan to until he is 100% better. He is so weak and never in 3 years have I seen him like this, thankfully I'm here to help him. I have to help him eat, get up out of bed and even to use the bathroom. They are testing every bit of him. He is eating more which is good but he is loosing so much liquids because he is using the bathroom a lot because he is sick and they have to keep giving him water.

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Michael's Pov-----

I don't feel amazing but I mean I feel better than before. My stomach is not so empty and I am able to use the bathroom. Things are getting better, but what really sucks is that it's Christmas time and I had so many plans for this month, but I guess God had bigger ones. Hopefully I feel better by Christmas and that I am able to celebrate it with the love of my life and my family, but its all Gods will. Being here I realize how amazing Ryley really is, she has been helping me through this whole thing, I am so glad I have her. It's so nice because she was trying her hardest to bring Christmas to me. She bought a mini Christmas tree to me, gifts and all, It was amazing. I had never celebrated Christmas before until I met her and I am so excited for our 3rd Christmas together!

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Ryley's Pov-----

Me and Michael were sitting in his Hospital room, talking and waiting for his family to come visit him. Then they came, Tito came in laughing, not sure why, then Jackie, Jermaine, Janet, LaToya, Randy, Marlon, Rebbie and Katherine and Joseph, his parents. They were all talking to him and comforting him and they even prayed with him. God was slowly healing Michael. The doctors said he would be out of the Hospital by December 20th, 5 days before Christmas, so we would still have time to do some Christmas activities. He was always the type of person to count all his blessings, besides on the bright side, while he was in the Hospital he got to visit all the sick children and people and give them autographs and hugs. Count your blessings always.

-----End Of Pov----