Christmas Day

-----Ryley's Pov-----

I woke up bright and early to go downstairs to start getting set up, I got ready and wore a red dress green heels and my hair all fixed in a bun. Just then I went downstairs and...

-----The Convo-----

Ryley: OMG BB TYYYYY, you set all this up!!!

Michael: Your my world anything for you!!

Ryley: You look amazing!! What time did you get up?

Michael: Thank you and some things are better left unsaid.....butttt now we wait for everyone to arrive.

*kiss*

-----End Pov-----

-----Michaels Pov----

In reality I got up at 3 am and I'm really tired but anything for my baby, this was the first REAL party we were having since the whole "Tito" catastrophe...We are both very excited. We gave each other the gifts we got for one another. She got me a gold chain like necklace and its so pretty, and I got her blue emerald earrings. She almost cried when she opened them

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Ryleys Pov-----

He is the best boyfriend, not just because of the gifts or the money, for his heart. He is the sweetest and the most amazing. Just then we had passed the day away just laughing and enjoying ourselves and the guests knocked at the door. Obviously Prince and Lisa then his family my family and a few more friends.

*5 hours later*

Time flew by, we did gifts exchanges ate a amazing dinner and just visited, Prince and Michael are getting along TO WELL and me and Lisa are enjoying watching them laugh like they have been friends since birth! We were all practically bloated from all the food we ate but Prince and Michael managed to eat as much as they wanted and still stay skinny, while me and Lisa hoped we wouldn't gain *chuckle*

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Michaels Pov-----

Me and Prince, as much as we denied it, were actually getting along. Being full of food and laughing together, it had been a amazing night so far. Just then me and Prince looked at the clock, IT WAS MIDNIGHT!!! We got up and everyone began to look at the both of us. We walked over to Ryley and Lisa, who were drinking wine and laughing together on the couch. We grabbed there hands and led them outside to the amazing LA weather and the Christmas lights. Me and Prince had been planning this all night, I was originally gonna do it tonight and so was he so we decided to do it at the same time, everyone gathered around inside while we were on the balcony. The girls had no idea what was going on, just smiling. Just then, their backs facing the night sky and us in front, in unison we knelt down on one knee together, they started to tear up.

-----The Moment-----

Michael and Prince: Will you marry me?

Lisa and Ryley: *looks at each other* YES!!!

Michael and Prince: *places the rings on the girls hands*

Michael: I love you so much Ryley, you are the best thing that had ever happened to me.

Ryley: *cries* I love you so much Michael!

Prince: Lisa I love you so much, you are the bes-

Lisa: *crying laughter* Oh shut up and kiss me!

*Prince kisses Lisa and Michael kisses Ryley*

-----End------

----Ryleys Pov-----

He is my world and that's all I can possibly say.

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Michaels Pov-----

She was so happy and I'm so glad that I could make her feel the way she does right now, I am just as happy. I have never made a better decision, to marry her beats them all.

-----End Of Pov-----

-----The Michael and Ryley-----

Michael: Merry Christmas Ryley!

Ryley: Merry Christmas baby!

-----End Of Pov-----