Trust me.

-----Michaels Pov-----

Its been about two months of Tito living with me and me and Ryley going back and forth, but in letter form, and I think its time for us to see each other for the first time in like 3 and a half months. We have been working hard to gain her parents trust back, by her slowly talking them into forgiving me and my brother, after all he was drunk. Today is finally the day that I get to prove my innocence and to bring Tito along with me.

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Ryleys Pov-----

EEE!! Today is the day!! I finally get to see Michael and I hope my parents can forgive him and his brother. Tito is a jerk but, God always says to forgive so, I hope me and my parents can forgive Tito. Its about 2:45pm, I told the boys to get here around 3 so they should be arriving soon! As I said that, the doorbell rang.

-----The Convo-----

Ryley- *answers the door*

Michael- RYLEY! *hugs*

Ryley- MIKEYYYY *hugs*

Michael- I missed you sooo much!!!!

Ryley-SAME!!! Lemme go get my parents, where is Tito?

Michael- Oh, I thought you would rather be greeted with me more than him. He's in the car with the windows down. TITO!! Come on up!!

Tito- Alright!! *walks up to the porch*

Ryley- Well, well, well, look who we have here. The man who almost ruined my life!

Tito_ *looks down* Im sorry, really I am.

Ryley- I guess I forgive you, but my parents wont be as easy to please. MOM DAD! There here!!!

-----A Few Minutes Later------

Mom and Dad- Hello Michael and Tito, we heard you are here to apologize, is that correct?

Michael- Yes, yes it is. He is really sorry and so am I.

Mom and Dad- Let me hear the man say it himself, then we can take it into consideration that it be safe for you two to see our daughter again.

Tito- I really regret it, I never wanted this. That night I went home I was fully drunk, but my brother here was so distraught he kicked me out of the house and cr-

Michael-Kicked him out of the house and CREATED a little bit of money and some snacks for him to take once he was up in the morning, because then I would kick him out.

Tito- Yea! I'm very sorry, its all my fault and not Michaels.

Michael- Please forgive us, I really miss her.

Ryley- Please mom and dad!! Please!!

Mom and Dad- OK OK!! But Michael and Tito, please take good care of her always, I forgive you!

Ryley- Thank you so much!!! *hugs parents*

Michael- Always and forever I will take care of her. Trust me.

-----End Of Pov-----