Ryley's Birthday!

It's Sunday morning and Ryley's birthday was in a matter of days and she was so excited! She was finally gonna be 20!! She wasn't the hugest fan of Madonna but she just loved her music, so she wanted some cool Madonna records. She was now debating if she should invite Michael to her birthday or not. She did not wanna hurt his feelings by not inviting him, but she also didn't want it to seem as if she was forcing him to come. She just decided to call him and invite him, it never hurts to try! She dialed him. "Hello, Michael Jackson speaking" he picked up. "Michael! Hi! its Ryley, I was wondering if you would wanna come to my birthday, the only people here will be my family, my best friend and you if you wanna come! she replied. "YES! I would love too! When is it?" he responded. "This coming Sunday! I was also thinking if you would wanna stay the night on Saturday, since you are coming for my lessons and the birthday is the next day. she said. "Sure! That sounds like a good idea! Thanks for the invite Ryley. I will be there" he said. "Alright cya then! Bye!!" "Byee!!" then they hung up. She felt good and she was so excited! Just then, her mom called her down for breakfast. She ate with a smile on her face, thinking about Michael and her party.