Hangover

-----Tito's Pov-----

I woke up in my bed and with a new shirt on, with barely a recollection of last night. As soon as I got up I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt so sick! I didn't really regret anything from last night though. I laid back down and realized. TODAY WAS RYLEYS BIRTHDAY! Michael is gonna be so mad at me.

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Michael's Pov-----

I woke up to the sun in my eyes, and the excitement in my heart for today! But, before anything else I had to go speak with my brother. I got up and rubbed my eyes. Then went into the bathroom to wash my face and get ready for the day. I fixed my hair and got my clothes on. Now I had to face my half drunken repulsive brother. I mean he smelled like alcohol and puke, that's nasty, I'm sorry. Anyways, I made my way to his room. I walked in and there he was. The room smelled of beer and puke and Tito could barely open his eyes.

-----The Conversation-----

Michael: Morning Tito.

Tito: Hi....

Michael: SO about last night, I told you not to drink. There was a REASON for that. Today is my friends birthday, and you almost ruined it for her.

Tito: I'm sorry I got carried away! There were so many girls and drinks and music it was so crazy.

Michael: That is temptation. Please, I ask you this once, DON'T GET DRUNK ANYMORE!

Tito: I'll try.

Michael: You better try hard! *walks out*

-----End Of Conversation-----

My brother is if you made the word "Trouble'' a person. It would be him. Whatever, I'm gonna go see Ryley.

-----End Of Pov-----

-----Ryley's Pov-----

I just got up and started to get ready, I hope Tito is ok. I got dressed in my super cute dress and did my makeup. Today was gonna be amazing! Right when I said that Michael knocked. "Ryley?" he said. "Yes Michael?" I replied. "May I come in?" "Sure!" he then walked in. "I have to tell you all about last night, Tito got drunk, passed out on Sunset Boulevard. Then I went out at 4 am and picked up my drunk brother off the street. Came back home and FINALLY GOT TO GO TO BED!" he stressed. "OMG YOU WENT THROUGH ALL THAT LAST NIGHT WHILE I WAS ASLEEP??" Isaid. "YES!" he yelled. "Im sorry I didn't help you!" Icried. "No don't feel bad, your the birthday girl!" he laughed. "Oh Michael your amazing!" Ichuckled. I then hugged him and we started to prep for the party.