Chapter 7: Caught In The Act~

When I walked through the door, the first thing I heard was my mom yell "KELLIN QUINN BOSTWICK!"

Shit..I'm dead.

She stormed over to me and asked "WHAT THE HELL KELLIN, WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!"

I sighed and said "Mom just chill...Vic pissed me off so I just walked out and walked to downtown..I met a couple guys, we became friends, and they showed me around..After that, we just hung out at the park."

"WELL IF VIC PISSED YOU OFF, YOU SHOULD'VE JUST IGNORED HIM! I had to leave work early because of you, and now my new boss probably hates me now!"

"I tried to ignore him, but he kept pushing me! He pushed me up against the wall and called me a little bitch!"

"How could you say that Kellin?! Vic would never do that!"

"HE JUST DID IT LAST NIGHT BEFORE I COULD HEAR YOU TWO FUCKING! I WAS CRYING MY EYES OUT BECAUSE JOHNNIE JUST LEFT ME FOREVER!"

She stopped talking and I said "His mom found out you walked in on us making out...She's shipping him off to Oregon to live with his aunt and his uncle...My best friend and only friend just walked out of my life forever, and you're standing here protecting that asshole instead of believing your only child!"

She just stood there with her mouth open in shock, and I said "You know what..I don't care anymore. Don't believe me, I'll be upstairs." I glared at Vic before going upstairs, and slamming my bedroom door shut.

I'm done with them..I'm so done.

~~~~~~~~

I sat there for a while, when I realized, I'm bored. There's nothing on TV, I don't wanna hang out with mom or Vic, and I don't wanna bug Jack and Alex...But I kinda wanna go swimming...Well then that's that, I'll go swimming.

I got up off the bed, and dug through my stuff until I found my black swim trunks. I changed out of my clothes, and pulled the trunks on. I grabbed a pair of flip flops, pulled on a tank top, and grabbed some extra clothes and a towel.

When I walked downstairs, mom was gone, but Vic was sitting in the living room, watching TV. I looked around and asked "Where's my mom?"

He looked back at me and said "She went back to work...She's gonna be working late tonight."

I groaned and said "Great...Well if you need me, I'm gonna go swim in the pool....So don't need me."

He rolled his eyes and said "Whatever."

And I went outside. The pool was big, so I might just be busy for a while. Once I walked towards the pool, I put my stuff down on a long chair by the pool, and peeled my tank top off. I stepped out of the flip flops, tested the water, and jumped in.

The water was nice and warm, but not too warm. When I surfaced, I sighed and smiled. I'm gonna like this pool. I started swimming for a while, before I decided to get out. I forgot to put sunscreen on, but luckily, I didn't get burned.

Although some sun would be nice, it's hot out here, so I decided to go back inside. I dried off a little and pulled on another flannel button up shirt, but didn't bother with the buttons.

I grabbed the rest of my stuff walked inside, and was planning to avoid Vic, when I heard a weird sound coming from the living room. I took my flip flops off, and quietly moved towards the living room, when I heard a loud moan...What the hell was Vic doing? Did my mom come home early or what?

When I reached the living room, the TV was off, and Vic was sitting on the couch. His head was thrown back and it looked like he was tapping his foot. He groaned and said "Mmmmm Kellin....Mmmf oh fuck." That's when it hit me.

He was jerking off!

I slowly stepped back, but slipped and fell on the hard wood floor, on my ass...I should've dried off more. I looked up and saw Vic looking at me with wide eyes. We both stood up, while he was putting his dick back in his shorts, and I said "I um...Um...I-I should..I should go.." Before he could say anything, I turned around and ran upstairs, being careful not bust my ass again.

I ran to my room, closed it behind me, and locked the door..Oh my God...I just caught my step dad jerking off!!...And he was thinking about me while he was doing it!