Chapter 10: Interrupted~

(A/N: Sorry guys! I got stuck trying to figure out how to write this chapter! And I tried to publish the chapter last night, but Wattpad wouldn't let me, so I had to wait until now to do so

-_- But I WILL keep updating, I'll keep updating chapters tomorrow, and maybe this will be my first real story to ever get finished...So just be patient and be sure to check your notifications, and thank you guys so much for the comments and encouraging me to keep writing this story, thank you so much <3.)

~~~~~~~~

After I told him it was okay, he pulled his shirt off, and that's when things became real. I couldn't help but stare at his toned body....He was beautiful.

He smirked and asked "Like what you see, Kellin?"

I snapped out of my trance and said "Yeah.."

"Well that won't be the only thing you'll be staring at." He said, winking.

I rolled my eyes and said "Shut up and kiss me, Fuentes."

He chuckled and said "As you wish."

We started kissing again, and things started heating up pretty quickly. Soon my shirt came off, and next came his shorts. After his shorts came on, he unbuttoned my jeans, pulled the zipper down, and I helped him pull them off.

His hands travelled up and down my thin legs and up to my inner thighs. I saw his eyes turn dark and they were filled with hunger, desperation, and desire...I have never seen someone look at me that way, and it made my heart race.

He gently hooked his fingers through the waistband of my boxer briefs before he pulled them down..I was now fully exposed to him. His eyes roamed my tiny, almost sickly body, and I felt self conscious....Was I that ugly?

He looked me in the eyes and said "You're perfect."

His lips found mine, and this kiss was sweet and sensual, not thirsty or rushed...It felt nice. He started kissing down my body, going slow, wanting both of us to enjoy it. Just before he reached my growing problem, his phone rang.

He groaned and said "Seriously?!" He got up from the bed, pulled his phone out of his shorts, and said "It's your mom." Before answering it.

"Hey baby, what's up?"

I sighed and knew that this has officially been ruined...I think I'm the only person in the world who could say his mom just literally cock blocked me....

After a minute, he hung up and said "She's getting off work early, and she'll be home in 20 minutes.."

I nodded and said "Okay..."

He sat down on the bed and said "I'm sorry...I really wish she was working late.."

I smiled a little and said "It's okay...We could probably do this some other time.."

He nodded but then he smiled. I raised an eyebrow at him and asked "What?"

He put his hand on my thigh and said "You know...We still have 20 minutes before she's home.."

Next thing I know, he dropped to his knees on the floor, wrapped his mouth around my "little problem" and slowly started moving his head up and down.

I gasped and he looked up at me. He started picking up his pace, and I started moaning. My first blow job, and my step dad is the one giving it to me...Classy Kellin, Classy. What's surprising is that he's good at this..I'm obviously no expert at this, but I think he's had some experience with guys, before.

10 minutes went by, and my fingers were tangled in his beautiful hair. I couldn't last any longer, I was soooo close.

"Vic...I-I can't hold it in anymore.."

He pulled away and said "Cum for me baby."

He took me back in his mouth and I felt a surge of dominance flow through me. I put my hand on the back of his head, and pushed it down, forcing myself deeper in his mouth. He moaned and that sent me right over the edge.

"Oh God...Sh-Shit!..Mmmm!"

I threw my head back, and I came hard, shooting into his mouth with his mouth still around me. He pulled away and swallowed, before wiping his mouth off. I laid there catching my breath, and coming down from Cloud Nine.

"So I'm guessing you enjoyed that?" He asked, chuckling. I nodded and said "Yeah...I just wish we could do more..." He laid beside me and said "Don't worry..Your mom works late tomorrow night, so we could do it then...Or I could sneak in here tonight if you're feeling really frisky."

I laughed and said "Okay."

He smiled and said "Hey." He put his finger under my chin and made me look at him. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I don't care where his mouth just was, I liked it when he kissed me. I kissed him back and he said "Don't tell your mom...Please."

"I wouldn't tell anyone..I swear to God, this is between me and you."

He smiled and asked "So should we convince your mom that we still hate each other?"

I thought for a minute and said "Sure...Just for a little while longer." He nodded and said "Okay." I kissed him again and said "Now get the fuck out of my bed and get dressed, asshole."

He smiled and said "Fuck you, Bostwick."

"You would."

He smirked and said "Oh sweetheart, I'd rip your cute little ass apart."

I smiled and we both got dressed. He kissed me one last time, before he left to go brush his teeth. After he got out, my mom walked in the door...Perfect timing.

"Vic? Kellin? I'm home!"

I walked downstairs and said "Hey mom."

I kissed her forehead and she said "Well hello there my affectionate little trooper..You're extra happy today." I smiled and said "Yeah, don't ruin it." She laughed and Vic came downstairs. I pretended to glare at him while he kissed my mom hello.

"Well, don't I feel special...Greeted by my two favorite men, it must be Mother's Day." I patted her shoulder and said "Not for a few months mom." She shook her head and said "Don't ruin it." I chuckled and she said "Well I hope you boys are hungry, cause I brought home food! Let's eat!"