Chapter 17: Beat Up~

I was sitting in my Math class, half asleep, when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around in my seat and Jack asked "Dude, do you understand any of this?"

I shook my head and said "Noooo."

He sighed and then I heard someone say "Shut up, Faggots."

We looked over and the school assholes and druggies, Ronnie Radke and Max Green, were smirking at us.

"Whatcha talking about fags? Planning to suck each other's dicks in the bathroom after class?" Ronnie asked.

I rolled my eyes and asked "Holy shit Ronnie, you're actually sober for once? What happened? Did you run out of pills to pop?"

Jack looked at me with wide eyes and Ronnie's face turned a light shade of pink....Well shit. I'm screwed. After the bell rang, I walked with Jack out of class, when I was yanked back, and thrown against the lockers.

"Ow! What the fuck, Radke?!"

He grabbed my by my shirt, and forced me closer, until our noses were touching.

"You think you're hot shit, don't you, Bostwick? You think you're so smart?"

I sighed and said "Well judging by my grades compared to yours Ronnie, I think it's fair to say, I'm smarter than you-"

I got cut off by his fist colliding with my cheek.

"Kellin!" I heard Jack yell. My cheek was flaring in pain, and I tried to get away. But he kept me pinned there, and punched me again. This time, it was in the stomach.

"Kellin!! Stop it asshole!" I heard Alex yell.

People started crowding around us, and Max came up to Ronnie. "Hey Ronnie let's ditch, this pussy ain't worth our time." Ronnie smiled at him, and dropped me.

I landed on the ground on my side, and gasped for air. I held my aching stomach, while Ronnie an Max towered over me.

"My god, You're pathetic...Why don't you just kill yourself?" Ronnie asked, before they walked away.

Jack and Alex quickly got me up, and Alex said "Don't worry buddy, we gotcha." And they helped me get to my next class, all while I was fighting back tears.

~~

Sorry for this being so short....And I'm sorry for making you guys wait, I just started a new job, and I got into some trouble a few days ago...