Chapter 9: Heating Up~

I think he was even surprised by this, cause he was hesitating. But soon he put his hands on my hips and relaxed into it. And as crazy as it sounds, feeling my step dad's lips on mine, felt really good.

I felt his hands move to my ass, and was forced closer to him. I gasped and he smirked against my lips.

"Fuck...You're so hot.."

He moved his lips back down to my neck, and a small moan came out from me. Next thing I know, I get lifted up from the ground, causing me to immediately wrap my arms and He kissed up my neck until his lips reached my ear and whispered "I just wanna eat you up."

His voice was low, gruff, and fucking sexy. He had this look on his face that showed he just got an idea, and he started grinding his crotch against mine. I groaned and so did he.

"V-Vic...P-Please mmmf."

He pressed me up against the wall and started grinding harder. I could feel the growing bulge in his shorts, through the thin fabric of my skinny jeans. This was starting to make me hard, and all I wanted at this moment, was him.

He carried me to my room and kicked the door shut behind him. He threw me onto my bed and I scooted back until my head hit the pillows. He crawled on top of me until his lips met mine.

He kissed me hard with one could describe as desperation and hunger. I'm used to make out sessions, I've had a few with Johnnie, but I was totally new to the idea of sex...I'm a virgin, so I have no clue what to do.

But I didn't want to show Vic how nervous I was, or be so lost, it would scream VIRGIN.

"V-Vic..Vic wait."

He stopped kissing me and asked "What's wrong?" I saw concern in his eyes, and knew he was genuinely worried about hurting me.

I swallowed and said "I um...I've never...I'm a virgin."

He nodded and said "What's wrong with that? It's okay Kellin....Do you want me to stop? I won't force you into anything you're not okay with."

I bit my lip and said "No..No it's okay."

He asked "Are you sure?"

I nodded and said "I'm sure."