Chapter 20: I WAS RIGHT!!!~

Over the next few weeks since our romantic little evening, Vic and I have gotten way closer...My mom has been working more, and she's still oblivious to us.

Although she's been acting a little weird lately, but it's probably just stress from working. She works all the time, and she's barely home.

Max and Ronnie haven't really bugged me as much, so things are starting to get better. I just wish Vic and I didn't have to hide our relationship...But sadly I'm not 18 for a few more months.

One day I was in class, and I asked if I could use the bathroom, and my teacher let me go. The hallways were empty as I walked down towards the closest bathroom.

When I walked in, I fixed my hair a little in the mirror, and was about to walk into a stall, when I heard a noise. I looked over and saw only one of the stall doors was closed, and didn't really think much of it.

But then I heard what sounded like a moan, coming from the stall.

I quietly walked over to the stall and that's when I heard "Max...Mmmm." My eyes went wide and I asked myself 'Did I just hear them say Max?'

That when I thought of Max and Ronnie...Could that be them in there?

I kinda wanted to see if they were in there, but I'm afraid I'd get the shit beat out of me...Ah fuck it, I can run faster than them. I slowly went into the stall next to that one, and carefully climbed onto the toilet, being careful not to slip.

I gripped the top of the stall and slowly stood up and peeked over into the next stall, and what I saw shocked me.

Max Green was on his knees in front of Ronnie Radke, sucking his dick. Ronnie had his fingers through Max's hair and said "Fuck Max...Mmm you don't know how long I've wanted this.."

Max was running his hand up and down Ronnie's chest, and then he looked up at Ronnie, and saw me. My eyes went wide and Max pulled away from Ronnie.

"You little shit!" Max yelled, causing Ronnie to looked up at me and that's when I bolted.

"Don't let him get away!" Ronnie yelled, and I assumed he was trying to fix his pants back up. Max started running after me, but I was faster and made it back to class.....

Holy shit......

I WAS RIGHT!!!!!