Chapter 12: Two Little Mousies (Part 1 of 2)~

"We gotta stay quiet, okay Kells? Cause if we wake your mom up, we're dead." Vic told me, while he looked down at me. I nodded and said "Okay. And this'll just be between you and me..We'll be two little mousies."

He smirked and said "Well then my little mousie, why don't you be a good boy, and suck Daddies dick." He pulled off his shirt and got out of his shorts, left only in his underwear.

I smiled and bit my lip. I gently pulled down his boxer briefs, and was met with Vic's "not-so-little" friend.

I looked up at him, and was immediately nervous...I hate being a virgin sometimes. I hadn't the slightest idea of how to suck a guys dick, but it shouldn't be too hard...If Vic could do it, I could do it too right?

I wrapped my hand around his base and slowly started stroking him. I looked up at him and tried to relax. After a minute or so, I took a deep breath, and carefully took him in my mouth. It was a little hard to do that, cause he was big, but I sucked it up and started moving my head up and down on him.

He quietly groaned and bit his lip. I found a slow and steady pace. As time went on, I managed to fit most if him in my mouth, and by the way he was looking at me, he was perfectly fine with that. I kept my hands on his thighs and kept my throat relaxed, so I wouldn't gag.

"Fuck, Kellin..." I heard him mumble. After a few minutes he said "Sh-Shit...Kellin...Ugh..stop." I stopped and looked up at him. I pulled away and asked "What's wrong?"

He smiled and said "Nothing's wrong...I don't wanna cum just yet." I chuckled and asked "How um...H-How was that?"

Vic smiled and said "For a rookie?...Not bad..But I know you'll get better." He winked and I blushed. He asked "So um...Do you still want me to...You know...?"

I nodded and said "Yeah..Yeah, I'm sure." He nodded and said "Okay...Get on the floor." I drew my eyebrows together and asked "On the floor?"

"So your mom doesn't hear your bed squeaking." I nodded and said "Ooooh okay...That makes sense." I got off the bed, and got onto the carpeted floor with him.

He kissed me a few times before he said "Lie down on your back." I nodded and lied down. He slipped his body between mine and he said "Wait, hold on a second..." He grabbed his shorts and dug through one of pockets, until he pulled out a small bottle.

He said "This is just some lube..So it won't hurt as much." I swallowed and nodded. He flipped the cap open, put some of the clear liquid on his fingers, and said "Now I'm gonna prep you...Since this is your first time, it's gonna hurt...So I need to you be as quiet as you possibly can, okay?"

I nodded and said "O-Okay." He moved his body down, until he was eye level with my crotch. He kissed my inner thigh, before something slick slipped into my body. I wanted to cry out in pain, but I covered my mouth with both hands, and squeezed my eyes shut.

After a minute I looked down and saw Vic looking up at me. He said "Shhhhh it's okay, it's just my fingers..I'm just stretching you out a little so it won't hurt as much, that's what prepping is."

I nodded and he started moving his finger in an out of me...The pain was unbearable, and I just wanted it to go away. That's when I felt him slip another finger in, and that hurt worse than the first. But I kept my promise and stayed dead silent, while he prepped me. After a few minutes went by, it didn't hurt as much anymore, and he stopped prepping me.

He wrapped my legs around his waist, and he pulled out the bottle of lube again. He squirted some in his hand and smeared it on his dick. I felt him position himself at my entrance. He looked at me and asked "You ready?"

I nodded and said "Yeah."

He said "Okay...Now I'm gonna go in on 3..Just either bite your lip or you can bite into my shoulder so you don't scream...Okay?"

I said "Okay." And felt my heart begin to race. He took a breath and said "Okay..1...2...3." He slowly pushed himself into me, and I was no longer a virgin.