Chapter 13: Two Little Mousies (Part 2 of 2)~

I could not describe how painful it was. It hurt so bad, and it took every fiber of my being by to cry out from the pain. I waited until Vic was all the way in, and he waited. He wiped my tears away, and kissed me on the forehead, and after a minute, I signaled him to move.

He slowly started rocking back and forth, going as gentle as he possibly could. It felt so strange and weird, but it hurt like hell....This is what losing your virginity feels like?

Soon he found a steady pace, quietly moaning, but making sure not to hurt me. It took a while for my brain to process that I was having sex for the first time, but it was somewhat enjoyable. It didn't really get much better, it still felt very weird and strange....I've heard kids at school say their first time was awesome and felt fucking amazing...Liars.

But with Vic being my first...I had a feeling sex with him, could get much better. I never thought he could be so gentle like this..I thought he'd be cocky and hurt me, but he isn't...And that's comforting to me, since I have...Well had, no experience with this, whatsoever.

The pain did start to subside, and I relaxed a little...Maybe I could enjoy this now. I got snapped out of my trance, by Vic leaning down to kiss me. I met him the rest of the way, and kissed him. I wrapped my legs tighter around him, and he started picking up his pace. He wasn't going really fast, but it was faster than his slow and steady pace.

I tangled my fingers through his chestnut hair, and he pressed his forehead to mine. I could feel a knot form in my stomach, and knew I probably couldn't last much longer. Then he hit a certain spot in me, that almost made me scream. I clamped my hand over my mouth and he smiled.

"Looks like I found your Prostate...Or as I call it, a G-Spot for guys." He hit the spot again, and I kept my hand over my mouth. He smiled and said "Take your hand away, Kells."

I didn't want to, but I took it away and he replaced it with his lips. He kept thrusting, and kept hitting the spot, and I knew I was closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"Fuuuuccck...I'm close, Kells."

I kissed his neck and said "Me too."

With just a few more thrusts, Vic came, coming inside me. He stayed inside me, and stroked me until I silently came. When he pulled out, he laid beside me on the floor, and I laid my head down on his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed the top of my head and said "That was amazing....So, how was that for a first time."

I smiled and said "Well it was...Strange. It felt weird but...I liked it."

He smiled and said "Yeah, the first time fucking sucks...I just hope it gets better for you." I sighed and said "Yeah....Hey Vic."

"Hmm?"

I looked up at him and said "I'm sorry..."

He drew his eyebrows together and asked "For what, kiddo?"

"For being an asshole to you....I was just scared my mom was gonna get hurt again....And I was scared, I would get hurt again."

He made me look up at him and he said "Kellin I swear to God, I'll never hurt you...Ever. And I won't hurt your mom either."

I nodded and asked "You promise?"

He kissed my forehead and said "I promise."