Chapter 14: A Touchy Dinner~

A week went by since I lost my virginity, and I'm actually pretty happy. Vic and I haven't had sex since, but we still mess around..Just a little touchy touchy, and maybe a handjob or blowjob here and there....But nothing too risque.

Right now I was sitting in the living room with Vic, watching reruns of The Walking Dead, while mom was making dinner...The smell was making me hungry. I sat a good distance away from Vic on a seperate couch, when I got a text.

V: You look so fucking cute right now...It's fucking killing me.

What was so special about my outfit? I was just wearinf black skinnies, a Pink Floyd shirt, and some checkered Vans.

K: How do I look cute? I dress like this all the time lol.

V: You're always cute..You have that innocent boy next door look to you...It makes me want to destroy you(;

K: Lol be careful my mom doesn't catch you being naughty with me, Daddy(;

With that, mom came out of the kitchen and said "Wash up, dinners ready."

Vic and I washed up in the kitchen, and we all sat down to eat. I sat by Vic while he saw by my mom.

"I made spaghetti and meatballs...And I made sure I made accommodations for my little Vegan."

She set my plate down and there was no trace of meat anywhere in my bowl. We started eating in silence until I felt something undo the button on my jeans. I looked down and saw Vic's tan hand as it moved towards the zipper.

I looked at him with wide eyes and he put a finger to his lips. My mom wasn't paying any attention, she was texting on her phone. Vic slowly pulled the zipper down, and slid his hand into my boxers, wrapping his hand around my cock and started stroking, going painfully slow.

My breath was a little shaky, so I tried to keep it under control....But it was hard to do that when my mom was sitting RIGHT THERE. But Vic looked calm and ate like he wasn't jerking me off under the table. I picked up my fork and decided to do the same, so my mom doesn't wonder why I'm breathing weird and not eating.

The feeling of Vic stroking me always felt sooooo good. My mom put her phone down and asked "So Kellin, how was your day sweetheart?" I looked up at her and said "Um...I-It was good...Nothing interesting happened..."

She nodded and she turned to Vic. "What about you, baby? How was your day?"

He smiled and said "It was good, but really boring....But I think Jaime might be giving me a raise soon." Vic works at some big construction company and some guy named Jaime is his boss.

Her face lit up and asked "Really?! That's amazing!" He smiled and said "Yeah, I'm hoping I get it...I've worked at the company a long time, and Jaime's like a brother to me...Plus a little extra money to Abe some fun with you guys, would be great."

Vic slowly started picking his pace up a little, and I started to squirm a little, but neither of them noticed. I squirmed again when he hope he'd stop cause I don't want to cum on under the table or on the table cloth. I bumped Vic's foot with mine, signaling him to stop cause I was about to cum.

He took his hand away, wiped it on his shorts, and I used my ninja skills to put my dick back in my pants, and zipped and buttoned it back....All while mom was in blissful ignorance.