Chapter 19: You Kill Me In A Good way~

When we got home, my mom was gone, and Vic had told her what happened. He told her that she doesn't have to come home, and that he'll be here for me.

He took my hand and led me over to the kitchen, and told me to sit up on the counter of the island. I hopped up on there, while he went to the fridge. He opened the freezer part of it, and grabbed something from it.

He grabbed a cold compress, and said "This'll help keep your face from swelling up bad." He carefully moved some of my hair out away from my face, and gently pressed the cold hard compress onto a bruise that was turning dark.

I hissed a little in pain, but Vic just said "Shhh I know it hurts baby, just relax. It won't hurt forever." He rubbed my arm in a loving way, and it made me feel better.

"Those two better be lucky there were witnesses there, or I'd beat some smarts into them." I smiled a little and he said "Goddammit, your smile kills me."

I looked up at him confused and asked "What?"

He said "You have a smile that could light this entire house up..It's so beautiful."

I blushed a little and he smiled. "You're so cute....Kellin, look at me."

I looked up at him and his beautiful eyes met mine.

He gently grabbed my face in his hands and said "Don't ever let those little punks get to you, okay? They're just insecure. They act all tough and shit, but really they're just insecure...Because you're beautiful, you're kind, and you have a big heart..And they hate you for it."

I never thought of it that way before...Maybe he's right...And maybe they're just afraid to admit their feelings for each other, cause I see how close they are...And I see the way Ronnie looks at Max, sometimes. It's a mixture of sadness, and desire...I feel bad for the guy.

"Thank you...For everything." I said, smiling at him. He smiled back and said "I'll always be there for you, Kellin..You and your mom." That's when he leaned in and kissed me.

I kissed him back and gently looped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my hips, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We weren't kissing like we normally would, leading up to some hot and heavy action..This was gentle, and loving.

Soon I was lifted off of the table, and carried upstairs.

At first I thought he was bringing me to my bedroom, but instead he brought me up to the bedroom him and my mom shared. The bed was a four post canopy bed, with silky beige see through drapes on the canopy, and the bedsheets were soft and just as silky as the draping.

He gently set me down on the ground, and carefully wrapped his arms around me, from behind. "I thought you'd like this better...A little more romantic."

I smiled and he pressed his soft lips against my neck. He kissed up to my ear and said "I wish I could've done this for your first time, instead of on the floor...You didn't deserve that, and I feel like an ass for doing it that way...So I wanna make it up to you, Kells.."

With that he unraveled his arms from my waist, and moved until he was facing me. He pressed his forehead against mine and said "I want to recreate your first time with me, but way better than it should have been."

My heart melted when he said that...That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. He brushed his thumb along my cheek, and kissed my forehead.

"Get undressed and get comfortable, I'll be right back." I nodded and and he kissed me, before walking out of the room.

I smiled and carefully pulled my clothes of until I was naked, walked over to the bed, and slipped under the silky sheets. I moved until I was in the center of the bed, and pulled the sheets up to my shoulders.

I smiled and closed my eyes, imagining what could happen, and waited for him. After a minute or so, he walked back in, and he was completely naked, and was holding a single red rose between his fingers.

He walked over to me, and placed the Rose on a little dresser beside the bed, and said "This Rose is for you...But I don't see why I needed it, because you're more beautiful than that envious Rose."

I smiled and said "You're so sweet...Seriously, you're killing me with this romantic stuff, my face hurts from smiling."

He smiled and slipped under the sheets, until he was beside me, and whispered "Well you kill me too...You kill me in a good way."

And that night, we made love.....I think I may be falling for him..My step dad, of all people.