Chapter - 8

Blood - the red fluid that circulates in the heart, capillaries and veins of people and animals

_________________________________________

Ella's pov:

I return home, tired. I take my shoes off. Then I go straight to the couch and dump myself on it. I'm exhausted.

My parents aren't home from work yet.
But they'll be back soon.
What should I do until then?
I get off the couch and head to my room upstairs.
I change into a batman t-shirt and grey pyjamas. I look outside the window. The moon is bright tonight. It brings back memories. I remember the first time I saw the woman. I was young. I and my family went to visit grandma. Her house was really big. It had a big rooftop. It also had a beautiful garden in front of it. I loved playing in the garden.

*flashback*

I'm playing in the garden with one of my grandma's kittens. My parents are talking to my grandma. I am alone in the garden with the kitten. Suddenly I hear someone calling my name. It was coming from nearby. I start following the voice. It leads me to the backside of the house. There I see someone standing in front of a tree. It's a woman. Her back is facing me. She's wearing a long white dress. Her black hair reaches her waist. She's probably the one who called me.
I start walking towards her. She doesn't move. I stand right behind her.
"Were you calling me? " I ask her. ami
She doesn't reply. I go to pull her dress to turn her attention towards me. Just when I'm about to touch her dress, a weird feeling takes over me. I feel like I shouldn't do this. I turn around and start to run.
I go straight to my parents. I tell them about the woman outside. They go to the backside of the house with me. There's no one there.
"Ella dear there's no one here," my mommy says.
"Maybe it was your imagination,"  daddy says.
I don't say anything. It couldn't have been my imagination.
That night I get a really bad fever. My parents and grandma get really worried.
I was sleeping with my parents. I wake up at midnight. I hear someone walking outside the room. I go outside. Mommy and daddy are fast asleep. I see the woman walking. I follow her. She goes to the rooftop. I go there after her. She stands at the edge of the rooftop. I'm standing behind her.
"Do you want to see my face? " the woman askes in a weird cold voice.
I don't reply.
She turns around.
I see her face and faint.

* end of flashback *

That was the first and last time I saw her face. I don't remember how she looks but I do know that she's really scary. She haunts me in my dreams. She even appeared before me many times.
Who is she?

________________________________________

What do you think will happen next?
Pls vote and comment.
You are amazing.