Chapter - 9

When you wake up around 2-3 am without any reason, there is an 80% chance that someone is staring at you

_________________________________________

Ella's pov:

I'm lying on my bed. It's dark. Suddenly I hear noises like somethings scratching the part under my bed. I get up from bed. A mouse maybe?
I slowly kneel and look under the bed. There's nothing there. I stand up.

I'm about to go back to bed but a cold, white hand comes from under the bed and stops me by grabbing one of my legs. It's pulling me under the bed.

I try to hold on to the bed. But the hand is really strong.

I can't take it anymore.

I let go of the bed and get dragged into the darkness.

I wake up screaming. It was a nightmare. My parents rush to my room hearing my scream.
"What's wrong? " my mom asks in a panicked tone.
"I h-had a-a nigh-tma-mare " I manage to say. I'm panting heavily.
"Maybe you should sleep with us tonight " my dad suggests.
I nod.
My parents help me walk to their room. My mom lies down beside me. My dad lies down on the couch in the room.
My breathing isn't normal yet. I close my eyes and try to go to sleep. I think about the hand that was pulling me into my nightmare. Was it the woman?
She has been haunting me in my dreams frequently. But now she haunts me every night. It has been like this since..... I went to that temple. Is it possible that the temple has some sort of connection with this woman? I need to know more about the temple. Maybe instead of going there, I should do some research on it first. I guess I should look into the history of this town. I might find some useful information. But where can I get information on this town's history?
I'll ask Isabella about it later.
I try to sleep but I can't my parents look like they're already asleep.
I'm still scared. Why are these things happening to me? Did I do something bad that I'm getting punished like this?

A long time passes like this. I gradually start to drift off to sleep.