Chapter - 13

Danger - in a situation in which loss of life or serious harm is possible

_________________________________________

Ella's pov:

Death is something most people are scared of. Death means the end of life. Honestly, I never really was scared of death. I hated life.
I even tried to commit suicide when I started middle school. But I never succeeded.
I always wanted death but now when I'm finally getting it, I'm so scared. I don’t want to die just yet. I have so many things to do. I haven’t even finished high school yet. I can't die now.
Not like this.
However, there is no point in thinking about this now. I'm going to die anyway.
The masked man is coming towards me with a knife.
This is how I'm gonna die. I'm gonna be killed by demon worshippers, who are probably gonna sacrifice, my soul, to a demon to get power.
The best way to die. (sarcasm)
The masked man stops right in front of me.
"We promised to give the demon three souls. We already have two. Your soul will be the third one. " he starts laughing as if it's a really funny joke. The man that is guarding the door also lets out a chuckle.
They look so happy. Sadly that's not true for me.
I wonder when my parents will realize that probably something has happened to me. When will the police find my body?  Or maybe they won't.
I didn’t even get to know who that woman in the white dress is. Her identity is still a mystery. 
Suddenly I hear footsteps coming from outside. The man that was guarding the door goes outside to check and the man with the knife follows him.
The man that was sitting near the alter stops reciting the book.
Noises are coming from outside. It sounds like people are fighting. I hear footsteps near the door. Two policemen come inside.
The masked man looks shocked. He tries to run away but gets caught.
I spot a familiar head peek inside the temple.

Kyle!!!