Chapter 6

-Next Day-

Ayato throws himself in the chair holding a ice pack to his neck where Yui bit him.

"Damn would this pain go away already." Ayato said.

"Oh is yours truly in pain, that's a first or is it?" Laito taunted, smirking.

"Shut up asshole!"

"Alright you two, we need to talk about something serious at the moment." Reiji said, pushing up his glasses.

"Yui's what is there to talk about." Subaru said, annoyed.

"One She's a vampire." Shu started, laying on his couch. "Two she knows nothing about being about being a vampire and three she has no control over her actions and emotions." He finished.

"It's not like we can't handle her." Ayato said.

"You're wrong. From this day forward some things will change with this lady, she's a newborn vampire and will work her way up. Anyone have something to say." Reiji said.

It was silent.

"Alright, Ayato go make sure she's still in her room."

"What! Why me!"

"Cause I said so."

"Let Laito do it."

There was a brief of silence as Ayato thought.

"You know I change my mind."

Ayato disappears.

---------------------------------------------

Ayato opens the door walking in without knocking.

"Hey Yui, wher-" Ayato cuts himself off seeing something always wanted too.

Yui. Was. NAKED.

Yui just stares at him with those slant narrow bold menacing red eyes, with no shock or embarrassment just nothing.

"If you're going to stare at me close the door." Yui said wrapping a towel around her body. Her voice quiet and soft it wasn't the same as the other.

Ayato closed the door behind him and just rubs his eyes from what he just saw, she was naked like the day she was born.

All those curves and ass, breast, hair oh how he wasn't going to sleep tonight!

"You didn't like what you seen?"

What kind of question is that!

"Yes, I mean no, yes! Oh why." Ayato said muttering the last part to himself.

Now he see why knocking is useful.

"Well you stay there then, I'm going to take a shower." Yui said walking to her bathroom.

Oh how he was going to rush in there to join her.

"Control yourself, Ayato. Control yourself." Not once did Ayato wanted to say those words but he's going to have to now and he hates it.

Who wouldn't want to go in the shower with a woman.

Ayato just sit on Yui's bed staring at the bathroom door, so many thoughts was running through his mind right now. He wants you more than ever now, he told her he wanted everything from her. Her blood, body and soul just everything. He wants her to say she's his, and he's going to get it. But how.

One way or another.

But now he just wants to focus on about the new Yui. She's not shy, scared or clumsy. She is NOT a pancake, much bigger like a F, she's taller to his collarbone not his waist, her hair is thick and long to her lower spine, her skin is glowing with a little paleness and that's all he knows so far.

He's going to have to get use to this no matter how much he likes it or not.

"Ayato."

Vampire Yui, not human Yui.

"Ayato."

How is he going to deal with a vampire girl. They never had this situation with any other bride, but what makes Yui special obviously her blood.

"AYATO?!"

Ayato jumps looking forward Yui standing in front of him in the same towel from before.

"What?" Ayato asked.

"I've been calling your name and you haven't respond." Yui said.

"You're out of the shower already, it's been 10 minutes."

"To be correct it's been one hour."

Ayato looks at the clock seeing it's 10 a.m. he came in here at 9. Was he out that long?

"What do you want."

"May I borrow a shirt?"

"You want one of my shirts."

"I'm not walking out of here in just a towel, it's inappropriate. May I have a shirt or not."

Ayato smirks.

"Oh course you can."

Ayato disappears then came right back with a red t-shirt.

"Thank you."

Yui went to the bathroom then came out in Ayato's shirt it went to her lower thighs.

It wasn't a big shirt so it fits.

"If you asked me for a shirt then you can't fit your clothes." Ayato said.

"Yes they are too tight and short now, all become I'm a vampire."

Now Ayato heard the venom in her voice.

"Yui we couldn't let Cordelia back."

"Yeah but you didn't have to bring me back either!"

"What you expect from us to just let you die!"

"Yes! Because you all did that with the others!"

Ayato just stares at Yui.

"I'm done being nice! You all don't treat me well and don't care about no one but your selfish selves, Drink my blood all you want and drain me dry cause I don't care anymore but no I'm different like everyone always say and I can't take it I rather be dead if my 'father' never came for me and wanted me to suffer being with six horrible vampires!"

Yui stomps to her bed getting on the sheets covering herself.

Ayato just sits there then got up and walk to the door.

"School. Don't forget that." Ayato said then left.

----------------------------------------------

Ayato sits back down.

"You heard her." Ayato said.

"I didn't think she felt that way about us." Kanato said holding Teddy.

"Well she does there's your answer." Subaru said.

Reiji sighs. "Emotions." He muttered.

"I got to say I like little bitch this way, feisty that's how I like women." Laito said.

Ayato just sits back replaying the words Yui said. Did she really think that way about them? Did they really make her hate them that bad?

Well welcome back Yui.