Chapter 15

"You can't be serious." Yui said shocked.

"We are." Shu said.

It was time to go to school and Reiji and Shu said Yui can't go to school.

"But what about Mariam."

"Don't worry about your friend, little bitch we'll handle it." Laito said patting Yui's back.

Yui glares at him. "If you go near her." That voice was a warning if he went near Mariam.

Laito's hands went up not meaning he won't do anything.

"Okay, I'll stay here."

"We'll be back before you know it." Kanato said as they walk out.

Yui sits down sighing don't know what to do.

There's already nothing to do here and she can't leave. Teleporting to her room she'll just sleep.

-------------------------------------------

Ayato was walking the hallway thinking about things.

The images he saw of Yui, by the dead bodies of those girls. She killed them, Yui killed. Not once had he thought she was like that, he thought she was weak to do things like that, but he was wrong.

"I wonder if anyone found them." Ayato said quietly to himself.

"Found what?"

Ayato looks down seeing Donnie his 'girlfriend'. She was looking up at him holding his arm like always.

"Nothing." Ayato said looking forward.

"Okay, why weren't you here last night?"

"Donnie, it's family business."

"Okay..?"

They turn around the corner and they saw some girls and few boys circled around looks like posters hung up on the wall.

"Let's see what this is about."

Donnie pulled Ayato over to everyone seeing six posters.

"They found them." Ayato thought.

"Fiya what's going on?"

"Oh Donnie, police found six bodies in the woods. And it was our classmates." Fiya explained.

"Did they find the murder?"

"No, it was an animal attack."

"An animal attack?" Ayato said.

"Yes, there animals in that area, and everyone here knows that area is forbidden, but..." Fiya trails off looking back at the posters. "Looks like some didn't know..." She finished.

Ayato just blinks, Yui won't get caught.

--------------------------------------------

"So they found the bodies." Subaru said as they talked.

Everyone was in the cafeteria and the brothers was in their same spots away from everyone.

"It seems that way." Shu said.

"Then we have nothing to worry about." Laito said leaning back.

--------------------------------------------

-Four hours later-

Yui was pacing around her room holding her head.

"Why can't this just stop?" She asked herself.

She was thirsty, so thirsty she wants to kill anyone but no,  that's not her. She can't kill. She made a mistake, it wasn't her fault, she didn't choose this path.

"I want to go home."

Why did they have to bring her back. They could've killed her and Cordelia and be done with it.

Yui sits on her bed holding her head tighter, all that the brothers taught her about controlling her thirst wasn't working it was just making it worst.

"You're making it worst." A voice said right behind her.

"Go away." Yui said.

"No. Just got hunting."

"I'm not a monster like you."

"Say whatever you want to say. Come here."

"No."

"You need to stop this, calling me a monster you will become one if you keep fighting your thirst."

Yui just ignores him closing her eyes tighter to just make everything vanish.

A hand grabs her wrist pulling her up to a body, her face was on his neck making her shiver smelling his blood.

"Go ahead." He said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"No.." She couldn't, she can't.

"How about, I drink from you and you drink from me."

"..I don't want to hurt you..."

That shocked him but he didn't show it.

"You won't."

He moves her hair lowly biting her neck making Yui sigh, Yui went on ahead sinking her teeth drinking his blood.

They hold each other closer as the drunk their blood. They wasn't getting faint at all, just not thirsty no more.

After a few minutes they pulled away looking into each others eyes. Red and Green piercing through one another and then they leaned in capturing one's lips.

Yui felt his hands go lower cupping her butt picking her up before laying her on the bed.

Her hands with to his exposed chest while his went to her face.

They was doing good and it was getting pretty heated like last time. Yui felt him pull and looked into his eyes.

She saw passion and somewhat love and is wondering why he's like it.

"You're going to leave. Again." She knew he was, like last time.

But he shook his head no, picking her up then soon vanished.

---------------------------------------------

Yui was placed on the ground watching him look out to the water.

"I don't know what I'm going to do." He said.

"You have a girlfriend." Yui said knowing how much it hurts her it's true.

"That's not true." Putting his hands on her face making her look up at him.

"If it's not then what is she."

"Nothing like that, it's complicated."

"It's not. It's her or me your choice."

He just looks into those red eyes and saw pain.

"If you choose her then we'll forget none of this ever happened, then maybe it won't be complicated no more."

Yui walks away leaving Ayato with his thoughts.

If was his choice, who did he want.