Chapter 31

Ayato was laying down in bed on his back, arms behind his head thinking. Yui went out with her friend Mariam, this is the second time she did this. Don't get him wrong he trust her friend even know he doesn't know her he trust that Mariam will look after her.

Sighing looking at the clock, it was five thirty, Yui should be back soon.

Everytime the clock ticked he got worried, he was worried if Tougo was following Yui to Mariam's house then would attack, what would happen then? He doesn't what to know.

Catching a scent he sat up.

"Ayato, you waited up for me?" Yui asked surprised.

"Yeah." Ayato replied, "Come here."

Yui walks to her boyfriend letting him wrap his arms around her and sits in his lap.

"Just uneasy that's all."

"I understand, but we can't really do anything right now."

Ayato looks down, she was right, his old man hasn't came directly onto the property to do anything, he just stayed away in a far away distance.

"Doesn't make me happy though."

"I know."

Yui lays her head on his shoulder then thought about something.

"Want to take a bath?" She asked.

"I don't know-"

"Come on, we can just relax, and worry about nothing."

Ayato thought about it then sighs giving a small smile.

"I guess so."

Yui stands, pulling him up walking into their bathroom.

Maybe a bath can make the uneasiness go away.

-------------------------------

It was the next day and everyone was in the living room enjoying the peace and quiet.

Nothing really was going on until-

Crash!

Everyone jumps taken back by the surprise, they look at the window which now has a whole in it, Subaru picks up the rock reading the note out loud.

"Give us the girl, no one gets hurt." He read.

Everyone looks at each other then Yui who was looking down then teleported away.

"Who the hell wrote that note!" Ayato demanded.

"It doesn't say." He replied, giving his brother the not.

Ayato growled then teleports looking for his girlfriend.

---------------------------

Ayato appears in their room immediately runs over to his girlfriend.

Yui was crying.

"Babe." Ayato said trying to pull her to him but she pulls away.

"No! Don't touch me!" Yui cried.

"Yui, don't listen to that note." Ayato stated, "Nothing will happen-"

"You don't know that! Nothing will never make me fully happy it will just worry me! I'm a flower that no bee wants to stay away from, there's not place for me in this world..."

"Baby don't say that."

Ayato finally managed to pull Yui in his arms and held her tight.

"I promised I wouldn't let anything happen to you, I'm not breaking that promise."

Yui sniffled.

"You don't have another choice, you can get hurt." She said.

"You don't have to worry about me."

"Yes I do."

"In these situations you don't, the only things you need to worry about is when can I feel your need like message your body, give you food in bed-"

"Okay I get it but it still doesn't make me feel better though."

"Maybe sleeping it off will help."

Ayato picks her up and lays her at the top laying behind her.

Yui started to protest, "But I'm not tired." She said.

Ayato gave her a kiss.

"Try."

Rolling her eyes she did it anyway. Closing her eyes, she yawned and guessed she was tired.

Ayato laid there looking out the window, he doesn't know who did this and what they want, but no one will never take Yui away from him.