Chapter 13

Yui opens her eyes turning over meeting green eyes. This surprised her, Ayato stayed in bed with her.

Looking at the clock it was 8 a.m breakfast don't start until 10.

Ayato pulls her down so their eyes met again.

"Why did you say I'm not cruel?" Ayato asked after long silence.

Yui looks down before back at him.

"Cause you're not." Yui answered.

"You don't know that."

"Yes, I do."

Ayato just stares at her thinking.

Does she really think that?

---------------------------------------------

Everyone gets out of the limo then first thing they know is Ayato's girlfriend lunging at him giving him a kiss.

The brothers saw Yui's hurt face, it was so hurt that it might break her.

When they left Yui felt someone grab her hand, looking beside her it was Kanato with a small smile and she reflected it.

How are they going to deal with this?

----------------------------------------------

Yui was walking the hallway to her next class when six people surrounds her.

"Well isn't it miss glow up." A girl said, one of Yui's bullies.

"What do you want now." Yui said not in the mood.

"I would watch you tone if I were you." The second girl said.

"You think your so hot just because you got a glow up, you're just a fake." The third girl said.

"I didn't do nothing to you all, so leave me alone." Yui said trying to walk away but they all stopped her.

"No way bitch!"

No that crossed the line.

-----------------------------------------------

Ayato was walking outside skipping like usual then smelt blood lots of it. Following the smell Ayato froze at what he was looking at, four or five bodies was on the ground some parts torn, scratched, and dead.

But what also shocked him was Yui shaking staring down at the mess covered in blood herself but it wasn't hers.

Ayato finally a his voice back, "Yui..." He said.

She quickly turned seeing Ayato's shocked pale face, she shook more same as her tears didn't stop. She was covered and so much blood it was in her hair, face, her mouth just everwhere.

She was going to break and that was not for from now.

"Yui, it's okay." He slowly takes steps forward making Yui slowly step back. "It's okay Yui."

She violently shook her head hitting the wall.

She was scared.

Ayato was right in front of her then grabs her arms which made Yui try to pull away. He wraps his arms around her crushing her to him, she wasn't crying she was just shaking.

Picking her up teleporting away from this disaster.

---------------------------------------------

Ayato opens Yui's balcony window walking inside.

Yui immediately jumped out of his arms running to the bathroom, slamming the door.

Ayato heard her turn on the shower sighing turning on her light sitting on the bed, staring at his hands seeing the blood all over him not in his life have he been this uncomfortable with blood on him.

He left going into his room to change.

----------------------------------------------

Ayato walks back in the room and the shower was still running. Thinking something bad happened Ayato ran into the bathroom, everywhere was steam he saw Yui's uniform piled on the floor and puts it in a bag by her sink.

Sobbing caught his eyes and he turns to the shower barely seeing a figure curled up.

Opening the glass not caring to get wet Yui was curled up on the floor by the wall crying.

"I didn't mean to kill them, I swear." Yui cried in her knees.

"Shh shh Yui. It's okay. Come on." Ayato said softly, picking up the girl turning off the shower going into her room.

Ayato lays her in bed not bothering to dry her or put on her night clothes, pulling the cover Yui's eyes was puffy and red from crying. She might be like this for awhile.

Ayato knows Reiji is going to be on his back about why he was skipping, well Reiji he has a great reason.

"I'll let you sleep."

And just when he stood a hand stopped him, looking down Yui was holding the sheets to herself with fresh new tears looking up at him.

Sighing getting in bed with her Yui immediately latched on to him crying again.

Ayato runs his fingers through her wet hair letting her try to calm herself.

After an hour she was asleep, then Ayato sighs going to sleep himself.

What happened tonight?