Chapter 9

Yui took a shower putting a the red shirt she was given by, not wanting to say the name.

She tugs it in her fists closing her eyes not trying to think about 'it'.

She heard a honk outside, looking out her window she saw a dark blue limo.

"Yui, come on!" Mariam called from the other side of the gate.

Yui hurries outside walking to the gate she never opened. Pulling it walking through it feels like freedom walking through these gates.

"Wow you really don't have anything." Mariam said as Yui sits next to her.

"Yeah sorry." Yui apologized.

"It's alright, here, put this on."

It was a pink dress with some white sandals.

Yui puts on the dress and shoes.

"Thank you but I don't have any money."

"Don't worry I have everything under control."

"Do I have to pay you back?"

"Nope, your my friend and when a friend needs help you help them."

That made Yui smile, she was really happy she met Mariam.

-----------------------------------------------

"We're here." Mariam singed.

Yui looks out the window breathing in the fresh air she hasn't smelled that wasn't cursed.

And saw a store.

"Victoria's Secret?" Yui said confused.

"What never heard of it?"

"No.."

"Never been here?"

"No."

"Well Yui your in for a treat, only women come here for anything, now get out of the car."

They get out of the limo and Mariam told her driver he could go on a early break and they head into the store.

Yui took note that Mariam wasn't joking when she said only women come here. It was packed with just women.

"Okay this store sells lingerie, undergarments, perfume and beauty products." Mariam said.

"Hello and welcome to Victoria's Secrets how can I help you?" A woman asked. She was about in her mid-twenties, dark brown hair, tan skin with brown eyes.

"Yes this is my friend's first time here and needs some clothes."

"Aw yes, more new comers. Follow me and I can help you with anything."

The girls follow the woman and they was in the undergarment section.

"Now for how I'm guessing from you, you never experience some more up your age like."

Yui look down.

"Yes.."

"It's alright we're all female nothing to be embarrassed. Now try and look for some that catches your eyes."

Yui looks down every lane and came back with different things.

"Those will look great on you, now these might feel a little weird for the first time but you'll get use to them later."

"I still don't know how women wear these." Yui said as she puts the undergarments in the shopping basket.

"People just upgrade things you know, something you wear or see everyday gets boring and you want to try something new, feel different."