Chapter 33

It was the next day and everyone was doing normal things.

Shu was listening to music and sleeping. Reiji was in his lab. Ayato was in the game room. Laito was playing the piano. Kanato was playing tea party. And Subaru was in the rose garden.

And with Yui they didn't know, they guessed she still didn't want to come out of the room.

Ayato tried to get her to eat breakfast but no response. He guessed she was asleep or didn't want to talk to him.

Either way he hoped she'll come out soon.

-----------------------------

After breakfast and doing their own things the brothers was in the living room talking about Yui and the letters.

"She doesn't want to see us anymore." Kanato said sadly holding Teddy closely.

"It's not that Kanato she's scared about the letters." Subaru said.

"She shouldn't." Shu stated. "Nothing else happened after the second one so whoever sent them just sent them to scare us."

"But it got to Yui and she believes what it says." Laito said.

"Either way we still need to find who sent it and why. If this isn't a prank then we need to be on high alert." Reiji said.

Ayato just hopes Yui can see it that way.

Then there was a knock at the door. Everyone's heads jerks to the sound then looks st each other.

"It seems we have a visitor." Shu said standing up.

"I'll go." Reiji said teleporting away.

-----------------------------

Reiji appears at the front door and opens it.

In front of him was a tall man in a red and black suit with blonde hair and menacing red eyes.

"Hello sir, who are you?" Reiji asked.

"My name is Lucifer, I was wondering was this the Sakamaki household?" Lucifer asked with a slightly deep tone.

"It is. May I ask why you are here?"

"Is it alright we talk in private?"

Reiji thinks about it and opens the door wider.

"We may."

-----------------------------

Back with the brothers they was waiting for Reiji to return to see who was at the door.

Then they felt a strong presence and looks towards the entrance to see Reiji and a man.

"Everyone this is Lucifer, he wants to talk with us." Reiji told.

"Good afternoon gentlemen." Lucifer said.

"Please take a seat."

Lucifer sat in a chair and Reiji stood by Kanato.

"You wanted to talk with us, correct?" Shu asked.

"Correct, it's very a private matter that I think you men know about." Lucifer said.

"And what would that be?"

"My daughter Yui."

Everyone eyes widen and gasped.

"I think she's here and if she is I may like to see her."

"What makes you think she's here?" Reiji asked.

"I have been searching for seventeen years now and this is something you don't know about but I can sense where she is. I couldn't before but after some time I have."