Chapter 34

It has been three days since Yui ran away and nothing was going good.

Ever since that day everyone hasn't been themselves. They stopped doing their hobbies and been quiet.

It just wasn't the same without Yui.

Of course Ayato took it the worst. He doesn't come out of his and Yui's room, he doesn't eat with his brothers, and at night he doesn't go to school to look for you.

Just the say before Ayato called Yui's best friend Mariam to see if Yui was hiding with her and to his surprise she actually wasn't.

Mariam was sad her friend ran away and wasn't coming back. She had no idea.

That made Ayato think she was actually out there alone with no place to go. Ayato knows Yui doesn't have no money or a place to stay so he was very worried.

Who also took it badly was Yui's dad, once he was close to be reunited with his daughter and now she has ran away.

----------------------------

Ayato was laying down in his room holding the pillow Yui lays on close to him.

This room holds back so many memories with the platinum blonde.

He remembers everything they had together, sex, baths, talks, everything that made Ayato actually smile about. No one but Yui could make him smile. Now without her, there was no happiness only sadness and guilt.

"Please come back home Yui." Ayato said to himself before falling asleep.

-Dream-

Ayato could hear her laughter, but he couldn't see her.

"Ayato wake up."

Groaning he opens his eyes to see the beautiful platinum blonde he loves so much.

"Yui?"

"Morning handsome." She said giving him a kiss smiling.

Ayato wraps his arms around holding her tightly. He doesn't want to let her go.

"Are you okay? You seem zoned out?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay, I'll be back."

Yui moves out of his arms walking towards the closet.

"You'll be back? Where are you going?" Ayato asked sitting up.

"To the grocery store, I'm cooking dinner tonight, you know that."

Ayato suddenly felt his chest turn in pain.

He can't let her leave him not again.

When he looked up Yui was about to walk out the door.

Using his speed he slams the door shut then looks at Yui.

"Ayato what's wrong?" Yui asked confused by his action.

"How about you stay here for a while." Ayato suggests.

"Why should I? You're not acting yourself."

The way she crossed her arms making her breasts look bigger just turned him on.

Yui looks down and smirks when she sees the problem.

Walking over to him swaying her hips, she wraps her arms around his neck pressing her body again him.

"If you wanted me that badly you could've just said so." She said palming his manhood giving it a tight squeeze making Ayato growl.

Bringing him to their bed laying him down. Yui stripped slow and sexually.

Taking off his pants and boxers, she guided his aching election where he wants it before riding him very hard and rough.

It was just want he needed. To feel her again physically and emotionally.

As they came Yui lays her head on his chest.

"I love you Ayato."

"I love you too Yui."

-Ends-

Ayato jumps up panting, he was sweating, his head hurts, his manhood was aching for a release. It was just pounding in him.

Looking down he was still holding Yui's pillow.

He couldn't take it and lets his tears fall sobbing.

It was his fault. He should've never left her, he let her down, if he tried harder than walking away she probably would've never left.

But he doesn't how to get her back or where to find her, he's in a dead in.

Holding the pillow tighter to his face.

"Please come Yui. Come back to me baby please." He whispered crying into the pillow. "Please."