Chapter 30

"Oh yes!" Yui cried.

It was Saturday and Yui was back horny, she couldn't wait to decide anymore and luckily Ayato was feeling the same way.

After their fun they cuddle laying down.

Ayato just had to remind himself one more week then his girlfriend will be back to normal.

-----------------------

"What a nice day." Yui said happily.

After some sleep Yui wanted to get up and enjoy the sunshine. Picking out some roses Yui immediately felt like someone was watching her and looks around, she saw no one and was guessing it was nothing but she can't let her guard down, ever.

Standing up walking back inside to look for her boyfriend.

"Ayato?"

Walking into their room he was there, he must've woke up when she left, putting the roses in the vase she grabs one of the books from the library, lays down starting to read.

"Hey babe." Ayato said walking in.

And in return Yui gave him a smile.

"Hey."

Ayato crawls in the bed right behind Yui, kissing her neck making Yui giggle.

"Babe what are you doing?"

"Kissing my girlfriend."

"You sound tired."

"Hm."

"Are you drunk?"

"No."

Yui shakes her head continuing to read her book, yeah, he is definitely tired. Message his head as she read she stands up to close the window then froze.

Ayato looks at her in confusion.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked.

"He's out there."

Ayato gets up walking to the window behind her and immediately he growls, Tougo was standing beside a tree looking directly at them. Ayato closed the curtains and brought Yui to the bed.

"He's never going to leave me alone." Yui said making Ayato kneel in front of her.

"Hey, it's going to be alright." Ayato said.

"Is it, because it seems to me it never will be."

Yui stood up walking out of the room and Ayato sighs.

He has to get rid of his old man.

-------------------------

Yui walks into the game room with tears, it will never be alright, why can't people just leave her alone in peace, she's been dealing with things since day one.

Thinking, she needs to get out of the house.

Walking to the nearest phone Yui dialed the numbers and waited as the phone rung.

"Hello?"

"Marian, are you busy?"

"No just laying down, what's wrong?"

"I don't want to be here right now, there's a lot going on and I need someone to talk to."

"Okay well I'll be there by ten thirty."

"Alright."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Yui hung up and sighs, she knows Ayato wouldn't approve but she needs this.

Teleporting to their bedroom she grabs a bag and started getting some things.

"Yui, what are you doing?"

Yui stops and turns around to her boyfriend.

"Uh, um, I need some time away." Yui said.

"No." Ayato said taking her bag away.

"Ayato, I'll be back before dark."

"No Yui, you can't go anywhere right now, you have to stay near me."

"Ayato I can take care of myself."

Yui reaches for her bag but Ayato moves it away.

"You're not going anywhere."

"Ayato I can't be here!"

"Yui, do I have to remind you who's out there."

"No."

"Then why leave if you know."

"Cause I don't want to be here right now, I'm cumming back."

"And where are you going."

"Marian."

"Yui." Ayato sighs pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I know you want to protect me but I can't be here all the time, I'm the only girl here, how can I relax."

"You can relax however you want but you can't leave."

"Well I'm leaving."

The two heard a honk and Yui looks outside.

"That's Marian, I have to go."

"No you will not."

"Ayato why can't you understand?"

Ayato did say anything and in a flash Yui snatches her bag away before jumping out of the window running to the gate. Ayato didn't even call after her, he just watched her get in the car and it driving away, he sighs.

"Be safe."

---------------------------

"So what was that all about?" Marian asked as she drives.

"Ayato doesn't want me to be nowhere else but with him." Yui sighs looking out of the window.

"In a good or bad way?"

"Good. I know he's trying to protect me but I can't be in that mansion forever and get a piece of mind."

"I understand, boys can't understand what we go through sometimes and gets into different moods for the ones they love."

"That sounds like Ayato."

"Don't worry, he'll be fine."

Yui looks back out the window.

"I hope so."